10

"Sofi!" Yinka screamed from the counter where she was still collecting her personal effects then came to hug her. She is at least four years older than Sofi but she behaves like a baby. "I hope it's not my Dad that called you," Yinka asked nervously as she clipped her earrings.

"No, I was at the conference" Sofi smiled.

"Thank God" Yinka let out a huge sigh of relief. "Before he will get another stroke because of me" She said.

"You should have considered that before going to cause trouble," Gowon said with mild irritation as he came to join them. "Hi Sofi" He greeted her with a deep smile.

Omo, this Gowon is fine sha! Sofi thought to herself. He is hot, as in! he is literally an ex-soldier or something, and he runs a very successful security firm. Wait, what is he doing here though, if Chief did not call him, did Yinka call him? They know each other?

"You bailed her?" Sofi asked.

"We were both arrested; he is now an anointed member of green cabal" Yinka laughed mischievously and Gowon shot her a glare.

Wait what? She was shocked but she sha laughed too as she looked at the duo questioningly.

"She is lying, I was only there to help her" Gowon sharply distanced himself from Yinka's claims.

"Why are you denying me now?" Yinka said flirtatiously.

"I am not a radical" He mumbled as he did the clasps on his wristwatch and switched on his phone.

"Who is a radical? We are fighting for the planet" She started her ranting as they all walked out of the station. Sofi knew she was going to start preaching about climate change again.

"Oooh Sofi your hair is gorgeous" Yinka randomly switched the topic as they stepped outside into the bright evening sunlight.

"How long did this take" She hopped behind Sofi and started playing with the curly tips of the twists. "You have to link me up with your hair dresser" Sofi was glad the hair distracted her if not she would have blocked their ears with climate change talk.

"Don't give her anyone's phone number, she will go and fight there" Gowon sneered and Yinka nudged him with her elbow playfully.

Ok at this point Sofi had a lot of questions because it looked like the two of them were low-key flirting. Really? Yinka and Gowon. It is a very odd match because they are like complete opposites, but at the same time, she could see that working. 

Chai another eligible Bachelor she knows is down. She could not even bring herself to be jealous of Yinka because how can she compete with a whole billionaire Heiress lol I concede defeat!

RIP to her mild crush on Gowon.

She sha thanked him for helping; she hates dealing with police herself so his presence there saved her a lot of headache. Yinka's brother; Banky is probably in one studio recording wack music with his last kobo while her Mum and other brother Segun both live in Europe.

"Don't worry about her, we have everything under control" Gowon said to Sofi as a clean g-wagon pulled up to pick them up.

Oh that means his Company is providing security services for her. Chief must have arranged for it before he travelled.

"Sofi thanks for coming to bail me," Yinka hugged her one more time "You are a real one" She said then ran after Gowon.

She tried to go back to the venue to pick Toyin but Toyin said  the fine guy she saw her with earlier has offered to drop her off.