30

Sofi's POV

"What else do you want me to do to prove it to you? Do you even know how much power you have over me?" He grabbed both of her hands in his this time, her olive mini purse dangled off her wrist swinging over the beige crystalline beach sand.

"You think this is about sex for me?" He searched her eyes "You want a label? With what we have? You're really going to pretend you don't know that you own me?"

"I love you" He said breathlessly "I never said it before because, I didn't want to freak you out by saying it too early in our relationship, but I mean it."

"I have never been this comfortable with anyone in my life and I have been with A LOT of women. I am 100% myself when I'm with you Sofi, you do that to me"

"This is not a game, I am not 'messing around'or whatever it is you GEN Z kids call it, I am a grown ass man and I know what I want"

"I am a millennial" She eyed him, who is he calling Gen Z?

"Yeah we are just managing those of you that were born in the 90s" he rolled his eyes "y'all fit in better with the 'zoomers' I don't even know why..."

Her chuckle interrupted him and he smiled at her warmly and squeezed her hands softly.

"I love you okay" He went back to his confession "you are the only woman I am seeing I swear. You're my woman, my girlfriend, my lover whatever you want to call it but, make no mistake,...I LOVE YOU"

Omo every doubt she had about him, disappeared instantly right there So, she pulled him close rose on her tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips, he held her waist to support her then wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight after the kiss. Rocking her gently like a baby.

She pulled back then looked up at him and he stared deeply into her eyes, his sultry eyes had that compelling hunger in them and it made him look vulnerable yet a little bit terrifying. Terrifying because this is it! This is what she wanted! However, it scared her because now he is perfect and she has no excuse to keep her walls up anymore.

"I love you too," She said breathlessly and this time it was him that that grabbed her and kissed her passionately till her legs got weak.

They stood there for about 3 minutes with his arms around her, her head resting on his chest. She did not want to leave this place; it was like heaven.

As they walked back to the hotel building hand in hand he said. "So first off you're moving to my chalet tonight," He said authoritatively. "I am not taking my eyes off you till we leave this county, I don't trust the President"

"He is so creepy," She whispered.

"No, he is a dog" Dare corrected her angrily.

"Please move in with me tonight?" He said again and she smiled.

Is it necessary nothing will happen she thought to herself. She didn't want to start packing her stuff again. Packing and unpacking is annoying.

He must have sensed her hesitation so he said. "I'm not going to touch you tonight I promise; let's go get your stuff"

Who told him she does not want him to touch her! Her problem is the packing she didn't say anything about him 'not touching' her!

"It's not like I don't want to" he whispered in her ear "I am dying to"

"But I need you to trust me" he stopped whispering "I just want you to be safe" He squeezed her hand.

She agreed, she knows he is right these people are unpredictable. Plus she wants to spend the night with her MAN......and he must touch her tonight!