Lost in New York

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Are you going to spank me?" I asked already knowing the answer.

He looked at me for a while and then sighed deeply. "I don't want to but you need to learn that this not okay." He pulled me over his knee and started to smack me hard. Even over my jeans it still burned but the time that he finished it felt like my butt needed a fire extinguisher. I was crying hard and my head was pounding when he finished.

He pulled me up in his arms. I decided I was mad and hopped off his knee and crossed my arms and glared at him.

He raised an eyebrow, "that's quite the attitude that you have going on."

"That really hurt." I had angry tears running down my face.

"Go stand in the corner until you find a new attitude"

I stomped to the corner and kicked the wall hard. I was then smacked very hard. I turned around and Salvatore was inches from my face. "You may have Lorenzo wrapped around your finger, I don't think you're very cute when you act like this. Change your attitude Little girl, before I step in." He said very sternly. I stood what seemed like forever. My head started to feel heavy and I was struggling to stay standing. I sat down and rested my back against the corner and I put my head on my knees and fell asleep.
*************************************************
Lorenzo POV
I walked back into the room and my heart melted when I looked at Gia. I softly picked her up and went back to the living room and sat in the chair with her snuggled on my chest. I started to rock her.
***********************************************
Antonio's POV
"Are you going to put her in bed?" I asked Lorenzo who was still rocking Gia.

"I think I'm going to put her in our bed. I'm going to bed." He said standing up. Gia didn't even stir. The after spanking sleep she was getting was deep. I followed him into our bedroom. He tucked Gia into the middle and then got into the bed.

"Why are you looking at her so intently?" I asked. He was acting as if he took his eyes off of her she would disappear.

"I think I went too far." He said with his voice trailing off. "I hit her too hard."

"I'm sure you didn't. She's okay." I said trying to make him feel better.

"She cried a lot."

"She always cries when she gets spanked." I reminded him. "I think it hurts her feelings more than it hurts."

"I have never spanked her that hard. What if she bruises?"

"There is no way she is going to have bruises. She acted up and got spanked. I promise you she is fine." I was starting to get tired.

"What if she hates me?" He asked almost starting to tear up. "I love her so much."

"You are her favorite person in the whole world."

At that moment Gia started to stir and then opened her eyes. She looked between Lorenzo and I. "Go back to sleep baby." I said softly.

"Did I hurt you?" Lorenzo asked. I wanted to cover his mouth.

"Well sure it hurts but remember that is the lesson. I was bad and acting like a brat and I got in big trouble. Is it morning now?" I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. It was a really good idea to get the kid who never sleeps awake now.

"No it's still bedtime. Do you want to go to your own bed?" I asked.

"No she is going to stay here." Lorenzo said pulling her over so she was snuggled up to him. He started to rub her back and luckily for us she went back to sleep.

*************************************************
I felt like we just slept a few minutes before I heard "Buonasera.... Buonasera..... Buonasera" I opened my eyes and turned over.

Gia was laying on her stomach at the end of the bed playing with her ipad. "What are you doing?" I asked still half asleep.

"Hi. Antonio. I'm learning Italian on Duolingo." She crawled up next to me and showed me the game she was playing.

"Buonasera." She said not saying it correctly at all. But boy was it adorable. "Do you know what that means?" She asked.

"Good Evening." I said still wanting to sleep. "What time is it?" I asked.

"11:34." She said still listening to "Buonasera" over and over again.

"God. Lorenzo wake up." I said quickly. He woke up and instantly pulled Gia over to him.

"Owwww." She whined. "My butt still hurts." She flipped herself over on her stomach. Lorenzo looked like he was going to start crying.

"Buonasera." Her ipad said again.

"How about you play another game?" I asked.

"I'm going to learn how to speak Italian too." She said still clicking buttons.

"We will get you a tutor." I said while taking the iPad.  "Go get dressed."

Lorenzo still hasn't spoke. We got ready and soon Gia came bouncing in completely ready.

"Uncle Leo got me ready." She said happily.

"Hey. I got the baby dressed. We need to go to my office. We have a very pressing matter to attend to." Leo said.

"Salvatore and Carlo are going to have to stay with Gia." I said pulling her on my lap.

"They have to come too. I already called our father and he is on his way. He's going to take her for the day." Leo said.