CH 98 Fortifications

Start from the beginning

"Out with it boy, We need to know all the potential Traitors." Viron dismissed my worry in telling him this.

"king Alduin and Queen Merial let the scythe into the castle that Al had already killed, This led to the castle being taken, Buhnd dying as well as the guards."

"WHAT!? Why In Gods Name Would They Do that?!" Virion Cut me off completely shocked.

"I was getting to that. Tessia's beast was a corrupted one and therefore Agrona could Track and control her as well as see what she saw and kill her remotely if he wished, Alexander with the help of Boreas Purified both Tessia's and Claire's wills and allowed them to keep some of the powers from the mana of the one that corrupted them." They were initially on edge but once I mentioned Boreas helped through Al's blessing and Stasis Art's they Relaxed.

"So is there any way to prevent the Invasion of Zenister?" Aldir Asked for my input from my knowledge of the future.

"There was a few squads of Alacryan's that have been slowly leaving a trail of mana in the trees and ground through the forest of Elshire, that once its activated will guide their army's to the heart of Elenoir and Zenister. these Trails are very well hidden in the heart of the trees and the Alacryans will likely have someone that possesses spells to conceal themselves, So I'd suggest increasing the number of mages with Sharp senses Patroling around the important Settlements and railways."

"yes that is a sound plan, But knowing your involvement with the Dicatheous's engine and the trains you have something else planned don't you?" Aldir Asked.

"Those were Arthur's Ideas originally but Al just sped up the timeframe. But yes I do have something else planned, I have a project in the works with Gideon to deal with the problems of the Approaching ships, and to fortify the wall further I have another Idea to increase its lethality for the Archers and mages raining spells and arrows down further."

"If possible I'd like to restructure the fundamental shape of the wall by way of watch towers placed further out at intervals that over time will have a set of walls built attaching them to teh main wall as outcrops. The resulting Shape once the project is done will resemble a zig zag with the outcrops making a new area to shot down at mana beasts and alacryans from safety making forcing them to deal with attacks from thee directions not counting the numerous angles that each mage would occupy." I spoke as I conjured a display of the Thory out of the black metal I could create and Mold at will.

"This Idea Is ingenious! not only is it a fortified position it also Surrounds the enemy from three fronts by design!" Virion laughed aloud at the simple Idea that would make the Wall nigh impenitible.

"This Is quite the revilation indeed! Im ashamed to admit it but its one that has yet to be thought up by even the Asura." Aldir mused as He looked overthe model I conjured in Amazement.

"Given this Idea was common sense to you I fear to think what you and Gideon are Working on." Virion slightly paled.

"It will turn the corse of history massively, Although from the damage it will cause I am only able to have it be in play on the Coasts sadly." I sighed at the through that minturizing them is to large a task for even the two of us.

"Moving on to the Third plan that is for Elenoir, Alexander in his spare time had made an insanely large amount of Small scale spell beads with wide area attacks that are extremely loud. So I was thinking we trap as much of the forest we cant actively patrol as much starting around the cities and moving outwards much like the reinforcements to the patrols through the forest."

"The Forest of Elshire Is a very large area are you sure there is enough to guard all the blind spots as well as any hiding spots they may use? and are they loud enough for any nearby patrols to hear them?" Aldir questioned the logistics of the plan.

"Yes, there are well over 40 thousand of them because of their Simple nature and the efficiency Alexander had when making them. as for how loud they are, Virion do you know how loud the B class mana beast the Sonic Bat is?"

"They Are quite the nasty beast, They can be heard from 3 kilometres away granted A open area and a good ear, and for those up close it will burst eardrums and possibly kill them." the old elf's eyes widened realizing what I meant.

"It's three times as loud, and the mode of activation will be very thin trip wires almost invisible to the eye, and granted they are moving fast enough and they run into them at the right angle and height it may even fatally wound them." I recounted my plan As I withdrew a few of the weakened spell beads that alexander had used Storm soul to make them look like small playing cards so it was more accurate to say Spell cards.

they examined the spell cards before Virion broke one in half with his hands making a noise loud enough that the only thing Virion was able to compare it to was his Granddaughter screaming at him when He walked into the room while she was changing.

It was migraine-inducing, to say the least.

------------------------------------------------------

"combine the heat of your Flames with the earth, Feel the stone become molten and bubble with the heat of a volcano." Olfread's voice Echoed through the training room of the council's Castle.

"Magma Magic doesn't require as much Blood purity as Plant magic for Elves needs so it's Possible you can master it." He lectured.

"Yea that may be the case if I had normal fire magic!" I shot back, I could feel that I was making Progress in unlocking my second Dwarven Deviant but With me not having a Fire affinity I was combining Soulfire and Earth magic in the lowest ratio I could to make progress with doing it without it.

Although it was unstable I was successful in using an altered form of Magma magic with Soulfire and Eath making the Magic unlike Olfread's take on a glowing black that just felt weird looking at even though it had the properties of normal fire as opposed to how soulfire works normally.

"can you make another Lava domain so I can see how it's properly done?" I deadpanned my Older brother figure.

"Just make sure you pay attention." He sighed pulling me to my feet.

with a tap of his foot, the Ground split and the air turned scorching hot as the fissures bubbled and Surged with Molten Rock, the earth mana in it flowing and sputtering like water as described by Arthur who had watched a few times.

Focusing deeply on my soulfire to Earth ratio I combined them in a 35 -65 percent mix of Black fire to earth. I injected the Mana into the earth that Split in an earth-shattering stomp from my Black and brown boots.

Black flames surged out of the cracks before I reigned them into control, Mixing them together with the earth. After a few moments of concentration, I opened my eyes to see a Black sludge radiating heat spill from the Fissures in the ground.

"Good job! now onto a 20-80% split," he smirked back.

"Aghhh... Fuck."

-------------------------

Tessia Erilith pov:

A loud crack like a bullwhip echoed through the room prompting my teacher the remaining Elven Lance, Aya to Whistle in amusement and Claire to jump with joy.

"Congratulations Princess, you're the second Mage I've taught to use Sound magic for the first time." her Alluring voice laced with joy and pride was but a whisper but carried through the room like she was next to my ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The discord link is in my bio so if you don't want to type a code it's right there to click on!!Join the Tbate fan fic discord and talk to us and get reminders of new fics https://discord.gg/SrZwypk3N6