Ch 65 Godspell

WARNING DONT READ THIS CHAPTER DURUNG THE DAY YOU MIGHT GET PISSED AND BREAK SOMETHING SO READ THIS AT NIGHT SO YOU CAN CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

-Dark_Descendant
---------------

Lucas was nothing more than a pig to be sacrificed and that's what I did, It appeased Boreas and was satisfying to do so I have no regrets. His body was now nothing more than an empty husk. I was glad that Claire was asleep for all of this.

"Al What The Fuck Happened!?" I heard Arthur call out behind me.

"Lucas Wykes joined a group of terrorists, They invaded the school with around two thousand mana beasts, Lucas killed 3 professors and over 30 students."

"M-My God." Durden cursed

"D-did you have to torture him like that?!" One of the nearby students said backing away from me.

"Yes, I don't regret it at all, He hurt my Fiancé so he had to pay." I spat at looking him dead in the eye and my presence must have been too much for him because he passed out and I could see his pants staining a different color.

Yet no one rejoiced after I killed Lucas. There was still fear in everyone's eyes, except, when it was once directed at Lucas it was now me that they feared.

A searing pain spread from my core as I was forcibly reverted out of the second phase. My hair shortened as my long curly white hair changed back to its normal slightly shorter, black. The runes that ran down my arms and back faded as my vision returned to normal, although strained.

The recoil hit me a lot less this time than when I went up against the Uto, Speaking of which. I pulled out his mana core and started absorbing his mana and its will, his mana eagerly replenished mine but his will was putting up a fuss until I ripped it from its core and forcefully absorbed it feeling a new section of my core storing its power and that it wasn't being rebellious after My shell purified it. Even better was the fact that the mana was so dense and pure that it brought me to high Silver just barely, just one more stage to go.

I felt 4 large presences flying here rapidly from the other side of the barrier, One was Aya, the other was an ice mage, and the fastest flying was a lightning mage, and the last was likely a Magma mage but I Wasn't sure as I haven't encountered it. Looks like they sent Vary, Bairon, Olfred, and Aya.

"Arthur four lances are coming so get back," I Warned, as a piercing sound rang out.

The red-tinted barrier that surrounded the school shattered from above. The broken fragments of the barrier fluttered down, reflecting the vibrancy of the Aurora Constellation that was almost in full bloom, in the night sky; the bloodstained academy instantly turned into a scene from a fairytale.

Descending amongst the shimmering rain of the broken barrier shards were three figures, Looks like Aya is invisible like did. The pressure they gave off was massive but compared to Uto and Boreas they weren't that bad.

A sudden surge of light launched towards me, I Drew out Balmung and absorbed the lightning blast through its blade amplifying it and launching it back at Bairon. Although I avoided most of the impact by redirecting it my hand was numb.

"ZEPH GET THE TWIN HORNS AND CLAIRE OUT OF THE AREA!!" I Roared.

with a nod, Zeph pulled my confused family and Claire onto his back before flying off.

"Thunder Lance," Bairon spoke throwing a Lace of solidified lightning at Zephyr.

I commanded the Stasis in my core and Released it into the world, The stasis around me trembled violently trembled before freezing into place forcing the mana and Aether to stop completely.