Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2

"CLARE, CURTIS, GLORY CREMATE THAT FUCKING THING NOW!!!" I Shouted Knowing what was about to happen.

They all heeded my shout launching fire spells at the Snarler Queen. I enhanced their fire with my wind and made the air more combustible hoping to kill it before it could get stronger, A tornado of blue fire Burst out of its body scorching the snarler.

But through the Fire, I could see its small horn on its forehead growing substantially. Then It stepped out of the fire like it wasn't even there, Its once grey fur turned jet black and the. The once beady red eyes turned sharp and menacing as it began foaming from the mouth as well.

Professor Glory didn't say anything but I knew that there was a growing sense of doubt in her mind as the beast charged at her. Until now, getting back home safely was considered just a matter of time, but even I couldn't help but shiver involuntarily from the murderous intent that exuded from the queen, but not from fear but from the excitement of fighting it all out.

"Professor! We can't... keep this up!" Tess shouted hoarsely amidst the growls and hisses of the enemy.

Her condition didn't look too good and brought to my attention a rather obvious problem we were now facing.

"Everyone! No more fire spells! The entrance of the cave is blocked so our supply of oxygen is limited!" Arthur roared out.

The queen and Professor Glory were at a stalemate, with our professor drifting towards the losing side. As I focused on the main battle diving in and saving some of the others' lives from snarlers I was too preoccupied to kill the queen at the moment.

"Arthur... I think... my mana core is beginning to... act up." Tess, who was a few meters behind me, fell to her knees as she began clutching her abdomen.

"Arthur! Get Curtis to open it I'll clear them out!" I shouted to Arthur what he was already about to do speeding the process up.

"Got It!" Arthur Called back

"Curtis! I need your help right now!" Art roared across the battlefield.

"Arthur, I don't think I can afford to-"

"Come, now!" he barked back before he could refute.

"Everyone back Up And Close the gaps in our lines! I ordered the Class and they did as I said.

Well, It's a good as time as any to clear out these snarlers, I Entered my first stage and gripped my bow reinforcing it to its limits and bringing the Storm magic spell I just learned to the focus of my consciousness, I absorbed as much mana from the air as I could Some of the conjurers near me looked at me as I sucked in all the mana like a whirlpool.

I rapidly began combining my Lightning, Wind, and Ice mana into storm magic-using 75 percent of my freshly topped mana reserves. Holding out my hand I condensed my Storm mana into the spell I wished, The mana in my vision started quaking under my will as I gathered mana.

"I invoke the name God of Ice and Storms, thy lord my one true God Boreas be thou name, Grant me an arrow to bring forth thy Wrath, grant me thy power to smite my enemies, In your name, I declare that this spell shall bring forth a calamity." I chanted in absolute focus

A chaotic arrow made of Storm magic formed in my hand, I drew Artemis with the arrow and launched it at the roof of the cavern.

"Stormcallers Wrath!" I yelled activating the spell.

Moments before Impact the arrow scattered blanketing the cavern ceiling with a storm cloud. Flashing violently with streaks of white lightning and a howling wind then the Spell stuck.