Ch 70 Epheotus

HAD TO FINISH THIS ON MY PHONE SO CAN YOU GUYS POINT OUT ANY SPELLING ERRORS SO I CAN FIX THEM, THANK YOU

Alexander Shard: POV

There was a lingering silence following my words as my Adoptive parents tried to process what I had just said.

"Coming to this world? What do you mean, You were born here We adopted you... I-I don't understand," my mother Helen replied as she reached out to me. She held my hands tightly, as if she was afraid I would wisp away if she didn't.

My father Durden, on the other hand, stared at me silently, waiting for me to continue. Taking a deep breath, I squeezed my mother's hand and spoke with a comforting smile.

"You know as well as I do that I wasn't from a Orphanage... You found me In the Frozen Tomb on a pile of dead adventures and that moments later I was sealed in a room with a half dead wyvern." I chuckled watching their confused faces, they hadn't told me this so they thought that because I was just a baby I wouldn't remember.

"This isn't my first life you two, I was reborn... Here Into this world after dying in my old one."

"Wai-wait a minute, Son... you're going to have to back up-"

"AL, what are you talking about? Another world? A-are you okay? Did your master tell you this? Where is this coming from?" my mother cut in as she scooted closer, examining my head... probably for signs of a concussion.

"No, Mom. My master doesn't know this; no one but you guys, Arthur, And Elijah know any of this... All of our cases are the same, We all are living a second life Athough I was reincarnated By a god they just appeared here."

"Alexander, Did they do something to you after you went with the lances?" Helen questioned worried.

"Helen, he's fine. Alexander, go on," my father encouraged, but my mother persisted.

"No, Durden, our son is not fine. He's spouting about another world and reincarnation-"

"Helen! Let the boy speak." Durden snapped in a voice I've never heard before, stunning both of us.

So I explained...

I was just a average student who had some good luck and Learned fast thats all there was too it. Just a world with no magic, No dungeons, no mana beasts, Just scientific progress instead of magic prowess in the world.

I left out the part where this world was a novel I used to read... that would have likely sent them into a existential crisis.

I told them About Boreas, And my power known as Stasis, My ability to have multiple beast wills along with me showing them. Hell Boreas even manipulated my magic to back up my points using sound and Ice magic to make a temporary avatar to speak though, After a while he did get bored and just crumbled his body of ice and went back to his own duties as a god.

Throughout it all, my parents stayed silent for the most part. My father would ask questions here and there, but his face remained expressionless. My mother just stayed Silent through my explanation.

"Andrew Smith..." my father mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he leaned back in his chair.

"So the fighting, your talent in magic-"

"Yeah, My crazy learning speed and the dragon Bahamut," I finished for him. "And as for the fighting Its the same deal."

"Then ever since we picked you up, you were able to understand what we were saying? You remember everything?" my father asked, letting out a deep sigh.

"Yep even you breaking your old staff on Adam's head on the way to Ashbern, Along with his piss fountain incident."

"Andrew Ill be frank with you this is... Shocking to say the least, But we will always see you as our son." Durden patted me on the back.