Ch 78 Typhon

It's been a year and a half Since We Started Training with Wren. Due to My learning speed as well as my training with Virgil I just had to learn the mentality and tactics of large scale fights like these. Currently, Me and Elijah are watching Arthur Fight the Basilisk Clone That was holding Tessia hostage, We had pretended to leave under the pretext of Wren Needing our assistance with an experiment on our Vritra manna Art's.

Arthur Was putting up an extremely good fight against the Basilisk.

We could See him diverting the spikes off course with gravity magic as well as combining earth and Sound magic to shatter the Armored basilisk's armor before backing off due to a swarm of spikes. And the ones aimed at Tess were blocked by him using Static void

Arthur's hands arched with black lightning as he grappled a spike out of the air before throwing it back at the Golem with enough force that it completely blew the Fake Vritra's arm off.

Before the Golem could launch more spikes and kill the false Tessia, Arthur's lower back Glowed an ethereal Gold, purple Tendrils of Aether Visible to my Eyes from the influence of Storm soul erupted out of him before he vanished.

The head of the Golem hit the ground with a solid *Thud* Arthur appeared behind the basilisk with Dawn's ballad dripping with the basilisk's crimson blood as it arced with lightning in his hand. And the Aetheric lighting receded as he collapsed to the ground.

"What the!?" Elijah and Wren Voiced at once not knowing Arthur had gained the God rune for God step, I nearly forgot he did because it's been a decade for me since I saw him use it in Xyrus.

The three of us flew towards Arthur, Me, and Elijah using the flight that all white core mages possessed. Landing next to him checked his mana core, His mana reserves were around 5 percent, but other than that He seemed ok.

"He just Strained himself using Static void like 3 times and then teleporting." I sighed as Wren formed a bed for him.

"I Didn't know you were so considerate." Elijah over-dramatized his shock.

"He beat the golem and Collapsed, he has earned some rest at the very least." Wren's voice was apathetic as he walked off.

He just needs rest, but other than that he should be fine. "Elijah I'm going to do some training of my own, watch Arthur for me," I spoke walking off.

"Will do, just don't get yourself killed."

"I'll be fine." I waved back as I flew up and a bit away from them. I found an isolated mountain around 15 minutes of flight.

It was a deserted and desolate peak, just rocks and empty space all around me, Perfect for what I needed. I sat down in a lotus position and Activated my second phase of Storm soul.

"Aether is the Glass while mana is the water, I don't have an aether Core so I must plead to it and Influence it through extreme focus and training." I recited to myself as I tried to move the Aether.

A few particles drifted towards me and through my body, I forcefully deactivated my production of new stasis particles as I needed them to stay under my influence. Boreas was Able to use Stasis exclusively to make that portal, but the amount he used would kill me so I need a plan B.

I know I'm the Spatium genus of Storm soul users, Spatium is the inclination to manipulate Aether to control space or alter it. With The Aid of his unrestrained Realmheart Arthur was able to gain God step and Make a pocket dimension.

'Boreas, how did you make the Portal?' I asked as I reached out mentally for my connection to him through our blessing.

'Finally, asking me how doing it are we? Well, I Shall explain how it works. Using Tempestarii you cut space to create a Rift that leads to a mirror dimension, this dimension uses the one you're currently in as a basis, but it works more like the domains we gods reside in because it bends to match our perception of it. If you alter your perception of this mirror world to where you need to make the exit of the portal you shall appear there and need but need to make a cut in the thin barrier that separates the mirror world from your own to exit at the intended location. That said it's easier said than done, the mortal mind's perception of space is very concrete unlike gods so it will take time to master."