"Are you stupi-"

"Come on Yeji. You'll regret anything you do next" I interrupted so she won't get in trouble. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Well look at the time Irene looks like we have to go." I told her and she looked shocked by me calling her by her first name. I mean, if she acts like a child, I'm going to treat her like a child. I don't care if she's way older than me.

I walked away with Yeji and went inside of the building.

"Unbelievable." I heard her say quietly. I looked over at her and when she noticed, she looked at me. Her eyes looked cold. I've never seen them this angry.

"Calm down baby. Other peoples opinions don't matter. Theres nothing wrong with same sex relationships ok?" I saw her eyes get less angry and she put her head on my shoulder

"I'm sorry" she uttered quietly

"Don't be. It's her fault that she's so closed minded."

"I guess you're right. I hope she doesn't do anything in class because of what I did." She said sadly

"Don't worry about that. You did nothing wrong. Try not to think about it." I say as we arrive at our lockers. I let go of her and we both got our things and went to our first class.

We were surprised that Mrs Bae was there already and so was most of the class. Fortunately, the bell hasn't rang yet, it's just that everyone got here early.

"Hello girls." She said pretending she didn't just insult us a few minutes beforehand. Neither of us answered and we just went to our seat.

Once the bell rang, Mrs Bae started taking attendance. Everyone was here. When she got to the last name on the list, I saw Ryujin run into the class.

"Miss Shin why are you late?" She asked a panting Ryujin

"S-sorry ms. I had to take care of my stupid sister because she was crying. I left the house a little late." Ryujin said and sat down at her seat with me and Yeji.

"Alright..." mrs Bae said as she finished filling out the attendance sheet. She left the room so she could take it to the office.

"Why was Yuna crying?" I asked Ryujin once she caught her breath.

"Her girlfriend told her where babies come from." Ryujin said and rolled her eyes.

Both me and Yeji looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"How are you guys doing?" She asked us both.

"Well-"

"OK CLASS I have some last minute seat changes and an announcement to make afterwards." Mrs Bae said when she came back into the room.
Uh oh

"Hwang Yeji? Please go sit with mr. Kim and mr Yang. She said and Yeji got up to sit with them. This bitc-

"Lee Chaeryeong? Go sit with mr. Park and mr. Bang" she told me and I got up. Oh my gosh I hate her.

"And Shin Ryujin, you will sit next to me today because you were late" she said and the whole class started laughing.

"Ok now my announcement. We have some sinners in this class. Hwang Yeji and Lee Chaeryeong are in a relationship with each other even though that's banned in this school."

WHAT THE CIRKIFEKFJEJJSJEKDK. WHY IS SHE TELLING THIS TO THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS.

"I put you two with very handsome, single young men and maybe you'll change your homosexual ways and be in a relationship that isn't a crime." The whole class stayed silent.