Tired

I HAVENT POSTED IN DAYS. SORRY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 🫀🫀🫀

Yejis POV

I just woke up not too long ago. I fell asleep on Chaeryeongs lap. She's been sitting here with me this whole time and now she's asleep next to me.

I sit up from her lap and check the time. It's 12:27 am now.

I look over at Chaeryeong. She seems to be sleeping peacefully but I'm gonna have to wake her.

"Chaerry~" I whispered in her ear. I saw a slight smile form on her face.

"Wake up cutie." I said again. I saw her yawn and then open her eyes. She looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Yeji?" She asked sleepily.

"Nothing, I just don't want you to sleep on the floor for the rest of the night. Let's go in the bed." I said to her. I saw her eyes light up even though it's pitch black in here.

I stood up and went in front of her. I bent down a little and touched her shoulder to let her know I was there. She put her arms out so I could pick her up. What a baby.

I lifted her up and guided her to the bed. I was trying to put her on the bed but she refused.

"Why aren't you getting in the bed" I asked.

"You get in first" she said with a sad tone.

"Ok?" I said and laid down on her bed. After I did that I felt her climb on top of me.

"You're like a pillow, Yeji" she mumbled and laid her head on my chest.

I really love this cute side of her. I like every side of her but when she acts like this, it makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.

I grabbed one of her hands in mine and put my other hand on her back.

"Why is your heart beating fast yeji?" She asked me. If only she could know her much more I fall in love with her everyday.

"There's an adorable girl laying on me. That's why my heart is beating so fast." I said and I felt her squeeze my hand tightly. I also felt her smile on my chest.

"Love you Yeji" she uttered

"I love you too Chaerry. Go to sleep now. Good night" I say back"

"Good night" she said quietly. So she would fall asleep quicker, I ran my fingers through her hair and within seconds, she loosened her grip on my hand meaning she's asleep.

Chaeryeongs POV

Both me and Yeji were up and getting ready for the day. We don't know what we want to do yet but either way it will be Fun.

"Chaerry?" I heard her ask when she walked into my room.

"Yes?" I asked back. She came over to me and sat next to me.

"We should go on a date today." She suggested. I looked over to her and our eyes met.

"That's a great idea" I said which made a smile form on her face. When she smiles I smile. She's so beautiful.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"We should go holiday shopping for our friends and your family." She said.

"Ok!" I exclaimed

"Can we go now?" She asked and I shook my head.
She looked really confused when I stood up.