Accident

Yejis POV

Today school was open. Both of us woke up a little late because we forgot to set an alarm. Plus we were tired from last night.

Once again, nothing that special happened in school. We are having our exams soon though which I'm nervous about. It'll be fine.

Me and Chaeryeong are going to work now. We are driving in our own cars because I didn't stay during her dance practice so I needed to have my car.

When we got there, we both met up again and walked inside. I texted hyunjin yesterday telling him to meet us today because the café was closed yesterday.

We started our shift. It was pretty fun. The customers today were nice and Felix was fired so that's great.

"I'm going to use the restroom" she told me and left. While I was waiting for her to come back, the bell on the door rang.

"Hello!" I greeted like I always do. The guy walked farther in and came over to the counter. I wasn't really looking at him until he cleared his throat.

"Hyunjin! Hi!" I said and left the back of the counter.

"Hey!" He said. I was thinking of whether I should hug him or not, but I decided to. I missed him.

"Thanks so much for coming." I said while hugging him. It feels weird to hug a male but it's only a friendly hug.

"Sure-"

"Y-Yeji?" I heard Chaeryeong say. I turned around and saw her sad expression turn into an angry one.

"C-Chaeryeong. It's not what you think." I said. I let go of Hyunjin and tried to walk towards her. She just pushed past me and started walking to the door. I guess that angle from where she was made it look like I was doing more than just hugging him.

I was following her and I grabbed her wrist.

"I can't believe you." She said and removed my hand from her wrist.

"Wait Chaeryeong! Let me explain!" I begged.

"NO. THEY WERE RIGHT. YOU'RE JUST USING ME." She yelled and ran out the store.

"Ah god" I said and held my head with my hand.

"I-I'm sorry Yeji." Hyunjin said.

"Dont be. It's not your fault." I say and sit down at one of the tables since there isn't a customer yet. I'm just going to let Chaeryeong calm down before I pester her more.

⚠️this might be triggering... Vehicle accidents⚠️

Chaeryeongs POV

DAMN IT YEJI. I TRUSTED YOU.

I am fuming with anger and I'm incredibly stressed right now. I go to my car and start driving to try and calm down. It didn't work. I thought I was just imagining things when I thought she had some mens scent on her but I guess not.

I kept thinking about what I just saw. She was with a man. They were kissing I think. Was this whole thing a lie? I can't believe she did this to me. All that we've been through for nothing. I thought you were my soulmate Yeji. You betrayed me. My heart is broken because of you.

I could feel my stress build up as I continued driving. I started getting nauseous at the thought and I became dizzy. I tried to keep driving hoping the feeling would go away.

I don't know where I'm going but I just need to be far away from her. I ran a few lights because I was so distracted.

My vision was becoming blurry and my legs became numb. I tried to pull over but my arms weren't functioning. I started panicking because I can't control my body or my car anymore.