Children again

SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER.

Chaeryeongs POV

I'm getting ready right now so I can visit Yeji. I finished showering and stuff so now I have to choose my clothes. I decide to wear something a little revealing as a little gift for her. (SHES WEARING WHATS AT THE TOP)

Now that I'm dressed, I go downstairs and eat something quickly. I washed my dish and leave with my winter coat and keys. I go to my car and start driving. While I was making my way to her house, I called her to tell her I was on my way. She seemed so excited.

I arrived after some time and got out to go to her door.

*DING DONG* the door bell sounded. I heard her running to the door from inside.

"Hey Chaeryeong. I missed you" she said when she opened the door and hugged me.

"I did too baby." I say and comb through her hair with my fingers.

"Come inside. It's cold." She says while still hugging me. I walk in with her and close the door behind me.

"Yeji let me take my jacket off" I told her. She let go of me and just watched lovingly. When I unzipped it, I saw her mouth drop. I take my jacket off slowly and hang it up.

"What?" I asked her when I turned around to look at her. I love the affect I have on her.

She comes closer to me and places her hands on my exposed side.

"Do you like it?" I ask and she nodded. I saw her bite her lip while moving her eyes down my body.

I just stared into her eyes while she was looking at my body.

"I missed you last night. I couldn't sleep as well because I didn't have you there." I said in a kind of seductive tone.

"Mmm." Was all that left her mouth.

"Come on" I say and lead her to her couch. I sit her down and get on her lap.

She was so busy looking at my body so I lifted her head up from her chin.

"My eyes are up here baby." I said jokingly.

"S-sorry. You're just so... sexy." She said looking into my eyes.

"I knew you'd like it." I say with a smirk.

"Y-yeah." She said and closed her eyes.

"Are you getting turned on baby?" I asked pretending to not already know the answer.

"Mmhm."

Instead of saying anything, I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on hers. She whimpered from surprise. We kept moving our lips together slowly and it tasted so good. I don't know but something's different about her. She's even more attractive than before which I didn't think was possible.

I started imagining things while kissing her. Like her sucking on my neck, her running her fingers down my body. Her undressing me, her fingers inside me-

"Ah god" I heard when she pushed me away. Once I came back to reality I realized that I had entered my tongue in her mouth and I was biting her lips quite often.

For some reason, I hadn't had to break for air yet. I was watching her panting hardly from that intense make out. Once she finished, I leaned back in and kissed her quickly. I got off of her lap leaving her there surprised.

"W-what the hell?" She said under her breath but I heard it. I walked away with a smile on my face. I like teasing her. I watched her for a few minutes. She had her head back and her eyes closed trying to calm down from her arousal.