Finally happy

HEY!! ITS YUNA DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED MAKNAE YUNA. she's growing up so fast. She will always be midzys little baby even though she's older than a lot of us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!

I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS MISSING SOMETHING

I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS MISSING SOMETHING. BUT I DONT KNOW. SORRY.

Sorry for any mistakes

Yejis pov

Me and chaeryeong spent the late hours of the night, having many lustful and passion filled moments. We didn't get to sleep until past 2.

It's now 4 am and I had to use the bathroom. I got up quietly so I didn't wake her up. I went to the bathroom and did my business and then I looked in the mirror.

Oh my gosh. My neck and chest are covered in marks. We really got carried away huh. Well I'm glad because before that I wasn't in the best mood.

Every time something related to my past happens around Chaeryeong, I get embarrassed. I feel like if she really knows everything happening inside of me, she'll leave me.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt soft hands run along my exposed stomach. I look up into the mirror and see her back hugging me.

"What are you doing Chaerry?" I asked her and made eye contact with her in the mirror.

"I got up and reached for you on the bed but you weren't there. I waited like 20 minutes and you still didn't come out so I knocked on the door and I heard nothing so I just came in." She said groggily

"Was I really in here for that long?" I asked and she nodded.

"What were you doing?" She asked and I pointed to my neck.

"I was looking at these." I said and she smirked.

"The whole time?" She asked

"W-well no. I was also thinking." I said nervously

"Thinking of what?"

"Oh it's nothing. Just random stuff. We should get back to bed. We need to have enough energy for later in the day." I rambled.

"Okay. Come on." She said and leaded me to the bed with her hands still on my mid section.

She gently pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me and laid down.

She could tell that I was surprised.

"I was cold. That's why I reached for you. I need your warmth" she said and laid her head down on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her back and rubbed it soothingly.

"Go to sleep Chaerry. Good night" I said faintly.