🔞punishment🔞

More smut  😳 Sorry in advanced. I think I improved a little from the first time tho. But still don't forget your holy water. Enjoy 😁

Yejis Pov

Chaeryeong finished driving to her house. Once she pulled into the drive way, I turned her head towards me and gave her a quick but passionate kiss.

"Come on baby." I whispered in her ear. She got out of the car and so did I. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

We walked to the door and I waited for her to unlock it. Once we went inside, I closed the door and pinned her to it.

"You look nervous baby. Why? Do you think I won't be able to fuck you well because I'm a nerd? Well I'll prove you wrong" I said huskily. I saw her close her eyes and hum from being turned on.

"So here's the deal Chaerry, you are going to obey what ever I say ok? As a reward, I will make you scream in pleasure. Alright?" I said very seductively and she nodded her head.

"Use your words baby. Do you understand?" I asked

"Y-yes Yeji I understand." She breathed out

"Good girl. Let's go upstairs now" I said and started walking upstairs to her room. I sat down on her bed and wait for her to come up.

"Sit down" I say once she comes into the room. She was about to sit on the bed but I pulled her over to me so she'll sit on my lap and straddle me.

We both stare at eyes other. I'm sure she can see the lust in my eyes. She moves her eyes to my lips and without wasting time, I connect our lips. We move them slowly at first. Enjoying our time alone together. Savoring the taste, until I bite her lip softly.

"Ahh~" she moans and I take the chance to slip my tongue in her mouth, turning our slow kissing, into a passionate make out session. The sounds she is making is turning me on even more.

I moved her body a little so she's only straddling my one leg. She didn't notice because of how lost she is in the kiss. I start flexing my thighs so it hits her clit.

She groans in my mouth as I continue flexing. I break apart from kissing her and move to her neck. I place soft kisses on every inch of her neck. Then I start sucking at her neck trying to find her sweet spot. Once I found it under her ear, I start sucking on it more and bitting it causing Chaeryeong to moan. It leaves a mark but I don't care. I need people to know she's mine, and mine only.

I went back to attacking her lips and I felt her grinding on my leg. Her wetness is spreading on my skin.

I stop kissing her again and stare at the incredibly hot sight of her grinding on my leg with her eyes closed.

I just noticed that some of her cleavage is showing so I tugged on her shirt.

"Let's take this off baby" I say gently and pull her shirt up over her head. Shes left with a sports bra on because she was dancing earlier. I take her bra off too and I see her breast move as she goes back to grinding.

"A-Ah~ Yeji" she moaned when I started sucking on one of her breasts. I grope her other breast with my hand and use my other hand to push her farther down on my leg.

I got bored of doing that so I put her on the bed and admired the sight. I see her toned abs and her perfect breasts. As I'm staring at her, I notice she's getting impatient

"Y-Yeji please stop teasing me" she said weakly.

"Beg me" I say and she looks at me.

"Y-yeji please, fuck me, hard. Make me scream your name please. I need your fingers inside me. I'm begging. Please." She pleaded. Since I can't resist her, I started pulling her pants down.