Crazy in love

Chaeryeongs POV

I was woken up to the sound of rain pouring on my roof. Usually I would like the sound of rain because it is relaxing but today I'm really not in the mood.
I decided to check my phone because there's nothing else to do.

🐺Yeji🐺

Yeji: hey Chaeryeong, hope you have a good night. Sleep well ~yeji ❤️

Aww that's so nice. Yeji is different than what I thought in the beginning.

🐺Yeji🐺

Yeji: hey Chaeryeong, hope you have a good night. Sleep well ~yeji ❤️

                   Thanks Yeji, sorry I didn't reply last night. I
                   Fell asleep. Heh. I hope you had a good                 
                   nights sleep. ~Chaeryeong 🖤.

I smiled at my phone after I sent that. Maybe I've just made a new friend!!!
Well I should start getting ready now. I think im ready to go back to school now.

I walked to the bathroom to do my routine and then I changed into my uniform. Once I was all dressed, I grabbed my stuff and left. By the time I left the rain stopped and I'm glad.

'The house feels so different with no one there'
I thought. Usually I have Chaeyeon unnie bugging me and eomma talking with me about anything and everything. But now? Chaeyeon went back to her apartment. She's a dance teacher and she comes back home occasionally to work with my schools dance club. With eomma in the hospital, I'm all alone.

Once I arrived to school, I heard some people whispering about me but I honestly didn't care. I walked inside and to my locker. My locker was also near Ryujins so when I saw her back turned I decided to surprise her.

"Excuse me miss? You're in my way" I said in a deep voice. She turned around to apologize and as she did I saw her eyes light up.

"OMG RYEONG YOURE HERE. I missed you" she said as she gave me a hug.
"But Ryujin, we just saw each other yesterday"
"I don't care, it still feels like forever" she said which made me laugh
"Okay okay Ryujin, you can let go now." I say while struggling to get away from the hug
"Heh sorry, I just missed you"
"It's ok" I say "we should get going to class now before we're late."
"Good idea"

Skip to class

As me and Ryujin walked in, everyone's eyes were on me. "Well look who it is, Lee Chaeryeong" Mrs Bae says and I smile without sincerity. "Miss Lee, where have you been?" She asked
"Umm, I've been home. I have some family problems going on" I say while tears start forming in my eyes
"Oh ok thank you for telling me. Have a seat now" Mrs Bae said with a smile.
I was relieved because I really didn't want to deal with more questions. As I walked to my seat, I spotted Yeji. I saw her looking at me and when our eyes met, she looked away quickly. Weird.

Yejis POV

The first few of my classes were over and now it's break time. I was just sitting in the library listening to music while thinking of something, When I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around thinking it would be Lia but I was wrong. It was Ryujin.
"Hey Ryujin, what's up?"
"Hey Yeji, you remember yesterday when you said 'i owe you one' after i let you ride with me to Chaeryeongs house?"
"Yeah?" I stated confused
"Well I have a favor that I would like you to do for me please" she said
"Ok? What is it?" I say
"Well your friend Lia seems interesting to me and I want to start being friends with her." She said. She kind of emphasized the word friends which I thought was weird. "I'm too afraid to do it myself and since your her best friend I thought that you could help."
"Oh. Yeah ok I'll help. I'll talk to Lia later on and tell you any news."
"Thank you so much Yeji"
"Of course" I say to her with a smile.
I watch as she walks backwards and waves to me. I wave back and next thing I know she left.
I wonder why she wants to be Lias "friend" all of a sudden. Well I know Lia is such a nice person so that's probably why.
I went back to listening to my music. I kind of fell asleep because what I was thinking about was relaxing me. I didn't wake up until the bell rang And I quickly got my things together and hurried to my next class.