Half brother?

Yejis POV

Its been a few days since the funeral. 3 to be exact. Me and chaeryeong have had a lot of fun these past few days and school starts on Tuesday. Kind of weird to start on Tuesday but it's alright.

Today is Sunday and I have to go home later this evening. I'm really sad about it but I think ill do what Chaeryeong wants and move in with her. I'll have to get a job though. Maybe I can work where she does. I know Felix is probably still there but maybe we can put our differences aside and get along.

Chaeryeong has been clinging to me the whole morning. I do admit that it's cute but I cant really do anything if she's attached to me.

"Chaerry?" I asked her. She looked up at me, still attached to my arm.

"Yes baby?" She asked back.

"Are you sure you want me to move in with you?"

"Yes of course I do. I've already asked Chaeyeon unnie and she said it was fine." She then wrapped her arm around my back, pulling me closer.

"Really?"

"Yup. So if you want, you could move in a little later in January." She says happily.

"Ok! Well how would you feel if I applied for a job where you work?" I asked her and saw her eyes light up.

"That would be great! But Felix is probably still going to be there."

"That's ok. I'll make sacrifices just to be with you" I told her and I saw her eyes soften. She grabbed my face and got closer.

"You're so cute" she told me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're cuter" I say back and kiss her again.

"No you are" she says and this time when she kissed me, she didn't pull away for a while.

"Ok fine. I'm the cutest." I said with a bright smile when she pulled away.

"Good girl" she said and kissed my forehead.

"I'm really going to miss you Yeji." She said with a frown after we've been sitting in silence for a few moments.

"I will too but you can come over anytime and I could come over if you'd like. Plus we'll see each other at school. We have a lot of classes together and I can come watch your dance practices." I said gently to her.

"Yeah but it's not the same." She pouted. Aww she's such a child.

"It'll be ok baby. I'll stay here until later in the evening ok? We can do what ever you want to do until then." I say and her frown turns to a smile. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up without saying anything.

"Can we go on a walk?" She asked me cutely

"Sure but it's pretty cold. Are you ok with that?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I like the cold" she said quietly. She then grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together. We were already dressed so we got our jackets and put our shoes on.

When we went outside, it was freezing. Chaeryeong didn't seem to mind but she could tell I was cold. She brought me closer to her to keep me warm.

"Any better?" She asked.

"Yeah thank you" I say

We've been walking for quite some time and we were headed back now. Neither one of us wanted to go back because I have to leave when I do. It's getting kind of late so I have to.