Dance practice

Yejis POV

It is now Thursday afternoon. Our last day of school before our winter break. Most of the day has passed already. Unfortunately Lia wasn't here today. I was about to leave school until Chaeryeong came up to me.

"Hey Yeji!" She said.

"Oh hey Chaerry." I said and gave her a quick hug.

"Um do you want to watch me at dance practice today? I don't have work today because the café is closed for the holidays so you can come straight to my house afterwards." She said calmly.

"YES! sorry yes I'd like to watch you dance." I said and smiled

"Ok let's go! I'll introduce you to every one." She said and grabbed my hand

As we're walking to the dance studio, Chaeryeong said something

"Um Yeji? How would you feel if we spend a day decorating for Christmas?" She asked.

"That would be fun. We should do that." I say back.

"Yeah, how would you feel if w-we decorate your house too?" She asked and I stopped in my tracks.

"M-my house?" I questioned

"Y-yeah" she said back

"It's ok if you don't want too. I thought it would help you. I'm sorry." She said

"No Chaer it's ok. I'd be ok with decorating my house as long as I'm with you." I say.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly and I nodded. I started walking again and so did she.

Once we arrived at the dance studio I saw 7 people there. I recognized some of them but some I didn't.

"Hey everyone!" Chaeryeong said.

"I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, she going to watch us dance today ok?" She said and the class nodded and smiled.

"Ok let me introduce you guys" she added.

"This is Lisa. She graduated last year but for some reason she's never left" she joked. Lisa walked over to me and I gave her a hug.

"Hi Lisa unnie. Nice to actually talk to you!" I said

"Yeah you too Yeji. Enjoy your visit here" she said and walked back to her position.

"This is Mina and this is Momo, they have also graduated but they loved this club so much because of me, they didn't want to leave" Chaeryeong said while showing me them.

"Hi Yeji" they both said in unison

"Hello unnies" I said and bowed.

"Ok this is Jimin, V, jungkook, and Kai" she said.

"Nice to meet you Yeji" they said.

"Nice to meet you too" I said back.

"Ok. I know you know Ryujin but she's not here today. Again." she said and Rolled her eyes.

"Ok class at the end of this practice, I need to speak with Mina and Momo so don't forget to come up to me" she said looking at the two

"Ok let's start. You guys choose a song. I'll give you 5 minutes. Do this as a team." She said. I saw her go into the changing room with her bag while I watched over the class.

Chaeryeongs pov

I got changed into my dance clothing and went back out. I saw Yeji observing the class but she looked like she missed me. Cute.