Jealous

WTH. THANK YOU FOR 1.04k READS AND 115 VOTES. I'm glad you like my story enough to read it every time I update and to vote for it. I want to do something special for 1k but idk what. So I'll just let you know that I have other story ideas for once I'm finished this one. I hope you like those as well.

Thank you AGAIN. enjoy😗

Chaeryeongs pov

Chaeryeongs pov

I woke up next to Yeji on the couch? How the heck. The last thing I remember was lying my head down on her shoulder. I guess she moved me when I fell asleep.

I looked behind me to where she was. She was still asleep. I was contemplating whether or not I should wake her up. I chose to check the time first before i decide. I slowly removed the remote from Yejis hand because the tv has a clock on it. I then turned the tv on.

It was 10:46 am. I should wake her up.

"Baby wake up" I whispered and rubbed her back. I saw her roll onto her back and rub her eyes. Surprisingly this couch is big enough for both of us to sleep comfortably.

Since she hasn't said anything yet, i climbed on top of her and laid on her.

"Yeji we have to get up" I whispered a little louder. She responded with a cute whine.

"Open your eyes baby, please" I pouted. She groaned and then showed me her pretty eyes.

"Good morning" she whispered sleepily and closed her eyes again

"Good morning baby. Are you ready to get up?" I asked her and she nodded but she still looked asleep.

"Come on. I'll cook for you" I said and saw her eyes open instantly. She tried to sit up but I'm still laying on her.

I push myself up with my arms and hover over her. I saw her looking at me with sparkling eyes. I leaned down and gave her a quick peck on her soft lips.

I then got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I heard Yeji sliding her feet across the floor and then I felt her back hug me.

"Yay you're actually up now." I said teasingly. She rested her chin on my shoulder and tightened her grip around my stomach.

"Do you need help?" She asked

"Yes actually, can you reach that?" I said pointing at cabinet with a pan I need. It was too high for me. I don't know how it even got up there. I definitely didn't put it there and I wouldn't think Chaeyeon did because she's even shorter than me.

I see Yeji struggle to reach it but she got it anyway.

"Thank you Yeji!" I said when she gave me the pan.

"You should get ready while I'm cooking" I added.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yup! Go get ready. You can choose something from my closet ok" I said to her. I saw her smile for some reason.