Sleepover

Hi! I was probably gonna say something but I don't remember. Enjoy!😩😘

Chaeryeongs pov

Today was the last day of school this week. It's Friday. Yesterday, nothing special happened. I went to work with Yeji and Felix wasn't there. We had a pretty fun time. Every time there wasn't a customer, Yeji would act really cute towards me.

Now school is over and we are at our lockers getting our stuff. We don't have work today because the boss is giving us off for some reason and I don't have dance practice today.

Right as we were about to leave some one came up to us.

"HI GUYS." It's Yuna.

"Hey Yuna. What's up?" Yeji asked.

"I was wondering if you'd want to come to my floorball game tonight"

"Oh sure." I said and looked at Yeji.

"Yeah I'll come"

"GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! maybe afterwards we can have a sleepover at my house?" She asked excitedly

"Ok!" Both me and Yeji said in sync.

"What time is the game?" I asked yuna

"5"

"Ok we'll be there." I said on behalf of us both.

"Thank you unnies" Yuna said and gave us a group hug and ran away.

"She's so cute" Yeji said which made me pout.

"Cuter than me?" I asked and looked up to her.

"Oh no! Of course not. You're the cutest."

"Prove it." I said and made an angry face.

"How?" She asked. I pointed to my lips telling her what i want.

"Oh ok." She said and walked closer to me. She put her hands on my waist and I did the same to her. I was looking at her lovingly, waiting to feel her lips on mine.

"God you're so beautiful." She whispered. I could tell that my face got a little pink. When she leaned in, I closed my eyes and felt her lips on mine.

She slowly pushed me so my back was against the lockers. We kept kissing slowly and it was getting really hot. I felt her run her tongue on my lip but I didn't cooperate. She did it again and I still didn't. I could feel her move her hands from off of my waist and she slammed them on the lockers. I jumped because I was startled which caused us to break from the kiss.

"If I do that it means you have to obey. Don't make me have to punish you little Chaerry." She whispered in my ear which made me shiver.

"Do you understand?" She said staring in my eyes fiercely.

"Y-yes" I breath out.

"Yes what?" She asked.

"Y-yes daddy~"

"Good girl. Let's go now." She said and grabbed my hand. I was still a little startled from all of that. She's really dominant at times. It's sexy.

Last night I spent the night at Yejis house so we took her car this morning. When we got to the car, she opened the passenger side door for me to get in.

"What do you want to do in the meantime?" She asked when she got in the car.

"Uhm-" I was cut off by my stomach growling.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and chuckled.

"Mhm."

"What do you want?" She asked me.

I Hate That I love You ||Chaerji||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara