🔞Chaerry on top🔞

Chaeryeongs POV

I was hovering on top of Yeji kissing her lips very sensually. I had taken her blazer off and now I'm working on unbuttoning her shirt without breaking from the kiss.

I was struggling a little but I finally got it. I pulled away from her and saw her sexy body. A white button up shirt and a black sports bra and her stomach that was exposed. She looked incredibly hot.

"Sit up baby" I told her and sat on her lap. When she sat up, I carefully took her shirt off and threw it across the room.

I wrapped my arms around her bare shoulders and pulled her closer. We connected our lips once again and immediately began making out.

I pushed her back down on the bed slowly and I felt her hands go to my waist. She moved her hands to the bottom of my dress and tugged on it telling me to take it off.

"Not yet baby" I say once I pull away from her. Her eyes are closed tightly and she looks like she's getting agitated.

"Open your eyes." I said in a lowish tone. Once she did I could see that her eyes looked a little darker. Yup she's annoyed.

"You have 3 minutes or I'm switching our positions." She uttered deeply. Alright I better get to work.

I move my hands down to her pants and unbutton and unzip them. I heard her sigh from relief when I did that. I pulled the pants down slowly and threw them just like the shirt.

I slowly run my hands up and down her pale thighs. I spread her legs apart so I could see her clothed wetness. I take one of my fingers and rub on her clit with a lot of pressure.

"Hngg yeah~"

"Try to keep quiet baby. We have guests down stairs." I say and she nodded. I slowly take her underwear off revealing her pink center. I move my middle and ring finger to her wetness and move them back and forth.

"Mmm you're so wet for me." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Mmm~ you have 30 seconds" she said quietly. Damn she was counting? I kept teasing her, going back and forth towards her entrance.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2- AHH FUCK~" she screamed once I rammed my fingers into her.

"Ahh yeah~ right there~ hnngg oh my gosh~" she moaned loudly when I started moving my fingers at a fast pace.

"Be quiet" I told her and I could see the regret in her eyes.

"Mmm~ f-fuck"

I kept thrusting my fingers really fast hoping she would moan but at the same time, not wanting her to. Her back started arching and I felt her insides tighten.

"Chaerry~ I'm close~" she whimpered.

"I'll let you orgasm as long as you keep quiet." I said and she just nodded.

I started curling my fingers, watching her squirm under me until I felt her release on my hand.

"Ahh~ Ahh god~" she moaned quietly.

"Not quiet enough baby. Sit up" I demanded. My fingers were still inside of her so she whimpered as she sat up. When she did, I started thrusting again. When I could tell she was going to moan again, I placed my free hand over her mouth.

Her eyes were rolled back and it looked so hot. She moved her arm to my neck quickly so she could support herself.

I rubbed that spot inside of her many times causing her to scream in my hand. I put my head down and started sucking on her neck, giving her even more pleasure