Chaerry

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS TIRED. ALSO SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES. I COULDNT READ IT BECAUSE IM IN SCHOOL. ENJOY. ILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER ON TO MAKE UP FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY.

Chaeryeongs POV

"Hey Chaer. I'm outside of your house" I heard Felix say on the phone.

"Alright I'll be out soon" I say and hang up. I'm really nervous because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I walk to the door and open it. I see Felix at the bottom of the drive way. I walk down to him.

"Hey Felix, thanks for coming" I say to him

"Sure, now what did you want to tell me?" He asked

I took a deep breath and said it

"I'm sorry Felix but I think we should break up. I have feelings for someone else."
I thought he would be sad but he looked relived.

"It's ok Chaer. I understand and to be completely honest with you, I've developed feelings for someone else too." He said which made me instantly feel better

"So can we still be friends?" I asked

"Of course. I still like you as a friend" he said

"I do too. Well I'll see you at work?"

"Yeah see you. Thanks for telling me. Bye Chaeryeong!"

"Bye Felix" I said and he walked off. Phew I feel better.

I went back inside and texted Yeji.

🐺💖Yeji💖🐺

Hey Yeji. I told him and it went well. Can I come over after my shift ends today? I miss you 🥺

Of course my little Chaerry. I'll see you later. Love you

Love you too 😚.

Woah Yeji called me a new name. She only calls me 'Chaeryeong' but now she's calling me 'my little Chaerry' I like it.

I'm so excited to see her. Even though I saw her last night, I miss her already. She's really changing me.

I still have an hour left before work so I start getting ready. I put my uniform on and leave and by the time I get there, I was about 5 minutes early.

Time skip to after the shift.

Today was very busy. Probably because it's Sunday it was fun though. I'm still getting along with felix and I'm glad. He actually told me he was interested in a boy. And he guessed who I liked and he was right. He saw my reaction when Yeji left on that day.

Since my shift is over I went home to change so I could go to Yejis house. I went upstairs and cleaned up and changed. I went back down stairs and left again.

I texted Yeji to tell her I was on my way. The car ride was really fun because I was listening to some of my favorite songs. Once I arrived at Yejis house, my mood increased even more when I saw her standing outside. Once she noticed my car she smiled. Pretty.

I got out of my car and ran to Yeji

"Hi Yeji" I say and hug her "I missed you" I say and bury my face in her neck. Her scent is calming.

"I missed you too my Chaerry" she says which makes me smile. I break apart from the hug and look in her eyes. A see a smile form on her mouth as I lean closer. Eventually our lips touch. Once again. We get so lost in the kiss once we start moving our lips. Yeji puts her hands on my waist and I wrap my hands around her neck to keep her close. I love this.