🔞Daddy🔞

HI.

ID LIKE TO THANK

Beaglessee

For this BEAUTIFUL BOOK COVER. I appreciate it. It's very nice. Thank you for being generous enough to allow me to use it. ☺️☺️☺️

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUS.

Yejis POV

"Mmm~ y-yeji stop teasing me" she whimpered. Right now she's bent over the kitchen counter. I pulled her pants and underwear down not too long ago after we finished passionately making out.

"Be patient baby." I uttered deeply. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. This view is incredible. Her skin was covered in some sweat and she started panting.

I move my hands up to the bottom of her shirt and tug on it telling her I want it off. She tried to take it off herself but I stopped her.

"Let me do it" I growled. I gently pulled her shirt up and over her head. Now she was only wearing her bra. I really wanted to see what she looked like so I turned her around.

Now her backside is near the counter.

"Sit" I said and she jumped up onto the counter. I stepped back a little so I could admire her perfect body. Her hot abs, her soft skin, her red plump lips, her perfect clothed breasts. She's the hottest woman on this earth.

I walked closer to her once again and bent down so my mouth is near her ear.

"How can someone be so sexy." I asked in a deep tone.

I felt her hands go to my head. She pulled the hair ties I had in, out so my hair was out. She tangled her fingers through my hair and ran them through it slowly.

"I love seeing you look cute but I want hot Yeji right now." She said breathily.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to do it now.

I take off her bra and start massaging her breasts. I grab one in my hand and put it up to my mouth. I make eye contact with her before I put it in my mouth so she can see how lust filled my eyes are.

I started sucking on her nipples like I was a baby.

"Mhhmm~" she moaned softly. I watch her as she throws her head back a little and close her eyes. She bites her lip, waiting for me to stop teasing her.

"Yeji?" She asked out of breath when I released her breast.

"Yes baby?" I asked back.

"K-kiss please" she whispered. I can't say no to that. I leaned closer to her and place a soft kiss on her lips. I continued moving my lips on hers, expecting her to push me back for air but she never did.

I took that extra minute of us kissing as a chance to turn her on even more. I move my hand to her thigh and slowly start caressing it. I heard her grumble in my mouth and push me.

"Are you ready Chaerry?" I asked her. I saw her nod which made me mad.

"Use your words slut." I yelled at her

"A-ah~ yes i-im ready" she moaned out.

"Good. Now tell me how many times do you want to orgasm?" I asked her and spread her legs so I have more access.

"Ahh~ I-i d-dont know. 4?" She whimpered

"4? How about 10?" I asked her.

"Hmm~ t-ten is too muc- AH~ f-fuck~Mmmm~" she moaned out loud when I thrusted my fingers in her wet hole.