You look perfect

Hi! I thought of what I wanted to do as a thank you for 5k views. It's nothing really special but...

I drew a stupid picture thing. It's not letting me add the second one so it's up at the top ^^^. Ignore my weird signature. It's bad. I'm still working on it

I'm not the drawing type because I'm a musician

I'm not the drawing type because I'm a musician. Drawing kind of frustrates me but I couldn't play my instruments for you so this is the next best thing. I hope you didn't hate it 😀😀😀.

Enjoy this chapter. 😁😆😆

Yejis POV.

"Chaerry~" I whispered in her ear lively. She was still asleep but I miss her. So I'm waking her up.

"Mmm" she whined and turned the opposite direction.

"Come on..." I whispered in her other ear making her turn on her back.

"Wake up please~" I said and watched as she opened her eyes. She was laying still and staring up at the ceiling so I climbed on top of her.

"Hi Yeji."

"Hi!" I say and lean down to give her a quick kiss. It started with one kiss and turned to many all over her face. She started giggling which made me stop so I could look at her.

"You're cute" I say and give her one last peck. I roll off of her to lay beside her.

"We have no school or work today." I told her

"Ok" she said sleepily and closed her eyes again.

"Come on. We should get up"

"Why~"she whined

"I miss you." I said and she turned to face me.

"Aww. Fine I'll get up" she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

She sat up and got off of the bed. I did the same and walked over to her.

"What should we do today?" I asked her while she was stretching.

"Hmm... we could watch something. I haven't gotten a chance to watch much lately."

"Alright! Let's get dressed first." I said and we both went to the bathroom to get ready.

When we finished that, we were both hungry. Chaeryeong didn't want to cook and she wouldn't allow me to so we ordered something since the roads are a little clearer.

This time I forced her to let me pay half.

While we were waiting for it to arrive, we were cuddled on the couch watching some random stuff.

"I'm sorry about last night." She told me. I instantly paused the show so I could give her my undivided attention.

"Don't apologize baby. It's ok to have emotions." I say and she leaned her head on my shoulder.