You're so hot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA FROM TWICE.

I really didn't feel like re reading so if there are any mistakes now, they'll be fixed eventually

I really didn't feel like re reading so if there are any mistakes now, they'll be fixed eventually. Please try to make sense of what I wrote. Thank you.
Enjoy!!!

Yejis POV

Today is the day of the funeral. Me and chaeryeong are getting dressed in our clothes together. I finished showering first so I started dressing before her.

Once she came out, she started putting her dress on. It was kind of tight to her skin which accentuated her curves. It was really sexy. She was also wearing makeup which made her look even better. She had on red lipstick and that made her lips look very desirable.

"Can you help me zip this up please?" She asked me. I walked over to where she was in front of the mirror and I put one of my hands on her shoulder while the other was zipping up her dress.

When I finished, I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer so now my chest is pressing against her back.

I saw her put her head down due to sadness.

"I'm so sorry Chaerry. You don't deserve to go through this" I say quietly to her. She lifts her head and our eyes meet in the mirror. A lone tear streams down her face. She's beautiful even when she's crying.

"I do deserve this. I've made many mistakes in my life." She says and puts her head back down.

"Chaerry, just because you've made mistakes, doesn't mean you deserve for your mom to die." I say back

"It does if they are bad mistakes."

"What mistake could be so bad?" I ask and she looks back up into the mirror.

"genuinely hating the person that means the most to me now" she cried out. My heart was both happy and sad. Happy because I'm the person that means the most to her and sad because she still feels really bad about her hating me.

"Chaeryeong listen, that was the past. We are in love now. I know you don't hate me anymore so stop. I understand why you hated me. I was very annoying and clumsy but you've changed me. You hating me actually helped us both so don't think of it as a mistake. Think of it as a blessing."

She removed my hands from her waist quickly. I thought she was mad at me for some reason but instead, she turned around and hugged me tightly.

I heard her crying and mumbling some words that I couldn't decipher.

"It's ok Chaerry. Cry as much as you need to" I say and rub her back gently.

After a few minutes, she calmed down and backed away from me.

"Sorry" she said pointing at my shirt. She left some tear stains on my new shirt.

"Umm it's ok. It'll dry." I'm just glad none of her makeup got on me.