Secret

Yejis POV.

We all got up a few minutes ago. Since I was the last to fall asleep, I was the last to wake up. When I did wake up, I heard everyone giggling so I looked around and they were mimicking how I was sleeping. I guess I was in a weird position or something.

We all agreed to leave early because we've gotten tired of each other already. Well it's more like all of us have gotten tired of Ryujin. She's a handful.

We were getting ready one at a time because there is only one bathroom. Me and Chaeryeong agreed to get ready together so now it's our turn.

We brought our clothes that we got from her house last night, and while she was taking a shower, I brushed my teeth and did other stuff like that and we switched when she finished.

Now we were dressed and we look hot. I think she got some new clothes or something because these fit well.

I was about to walk out the door but she stopped me.

"Wait Yeji?" She said and grabbed my wrist.

"Hmm?"

"C-can I have a hug?" She asked me cutely. Without answering, I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her. She did the same and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Is something wrong?" I asked since I'm a bit worried.

"No nothing. I just like your warmth." She stated softly.

"Aww ok." We stayed in this position for a while until Ryujin started screaming.

"HURRY UP" she yelled and banged on the door. I reached back and opened the door without breaking from the hug.

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" She yelled

"I'm hugging my girlfriend." I say calmly and move my hand to the back of Chaeryeongs head so I can play with her hair.

"Oh. That's cute actually." Ryujin said which surprised us all.

"Mhm" I said while Chaeryeong still has her head on my shoulder. I was trying to talk quietly because she seems to want to be calm right now.

"Well can you uh... get out so I can get ready?" Ryujin asked trying to be as nice as she could. I just started walking backwards while Chaeryeong was still attached to me. When we left the room, Ryujin went in but she turned around to look at us before she closed the door. I guess she really does think we are cute right now.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked since she hasn't really moved at all.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm just tired and a little stressed." She said which made me sad.

"Why are you stressed?" I asked.

"School. Remember when Mrs. Bae said what she said? Well although our class was supportive, other students aren't. Since I'm kind of popular, people have been telling me things like what Mrs. Bae said but worse. Someone told me I should rot in hell because I love you. Someone else told me that you're just using me for popularity and for your own pleasure just like what Felix said. I'm scared. I don't want to be punished because I love you." She told me before she started crying.

"Oh god. When did this happen?" I asked trying to get more information.

"It happened all week. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I was ashamed."

"No it's ok. There is no reason to be ashamed. Also don't believe what those kids are saying. I would never use you for anything and our relationship isn't going to make you rot in hell. Even if it does, we're going together right? I'll be by your side." I say trying to lighten the mood. I heard her chuckle a little and she looked up at me with big sad eyes.