I'm sorry

Happy birthday Jennie from blackpink!!!

Enjoy!

Yejis POV

A lot of time has passed since the accident. It is now February 3rd. The accident happened on the 9th of January.

Chaeryeong hasn't talked to me at all. Maybe that's because she's mad or maybe because I haven't been able to visit her often.

I had my exams and I had to study a lot before them. I feel bad for choosing school over my girlfriend but if she doesn't want to see me, I'm just going to respect her wishes.

I did visit her a few times though. Maybe 3 times a week. Every time I would talk with her, she'd say nothing. She was awake and her eyes were open. Occasionally she would look at me but she never spoke. I know she can speak because I hear her talking to the doctors. She's just not speaking with me.

The doctors kept updating me on her progress. They said she's doing a lot better and she can come home today. I'm both happy and nervous because she's really mad at me.

Chaeyeon was home but she agreed to let me take care of her.

I was supposed to move in, in January but I couldn't since Chaeryeong wasn't well. I'm just going to stay with her until she's completely better. Maybe she'll change her mind about letting me move in. I'll try to explain myself. Hopefully, she believes me.

I'm off to the hospital right now. I've gone to her house yesterday to make sure everything was ok for her. Chaeyeon even helped a bit and so did Ryujin and Yuna. Lia had gone to Canada for a few days as a celebration for doing well on the exams. She's really rich I guess.

Today is Saturday so I can pick her up early. The whole car ride, I was thinking about how she would react when I get her. I think she thinks that her sister is coming to get her but nope. I don't want her to have too strong feelings because it might cause something bad to happen again. This is so stressful.

It took about 40 minutes to get to the hospital. I wasn't in as much of a rush today as I was when all of this started.

I walked in and went up to her room.

"Hello, Miss Hwang!" A doctor greeted me.

"Hello. Is Chaeryeong ready?" I asked her in return.

"Yup! Let me just talk with you for a second." She said and pulled me a little farther from the room so Chaeryeong couldn't hear.

"So here is the prescription medication for miss Lee. She has to take it twice daily with food. Once in the morning once at night." She said and handed me a bottle of medicine. I put it into my pocket.

"Also will you be taking care of her?"

"Yes, I will." I responded.

"Ok try to help her if she needs it. She's able to walk just make sure she's not being too active. Clean her wounds a few times a day and make sure her broken bones aren't getting much pressure applied to them." She told me with a smile.

"Ok. Thank you for everything."

"Sure. You can go in now. Leave when you two are ready." She said and walked away.

I went to Chaeryeongs room and knocked before I entered.

"Come in" she said in a happy tone.

I walked in and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. Right when she turned her head in my direction her smile dropped.