🔞We'll be ok🔞

Oh GodJihyo and Jisoos please bless our eyes. I'm sorry in advanced.

Chaeryeongs POV

I walked in the bathroom to take my hoodie off. I didn't bring anything else to change in so I hope I don't disappoint Yeji.

I walk back out to the room and see Yeji where I left her. I walked over to her and clashed my lips on hers.

Ah I can feel myself getting turned on. I should just get to fucking her.

I led Yeji to the bed and topped her. I heard her whimper a little.

During us kissing, I bit her lip so I could deepen the kiss

"Mmm Chaerry" I heard her moan out quietly. That was my chance to put my tongue in her mouth. I felt the warmth of her mouth and our tongues battling. Of course mine won because I'm top.

We started making out and it was incredibly hot. I felt her tug on my shirt telling me to take it off. I broke from kissing and took it off. I was wearing a black lace bra and she seemed to like it.

Right after I took it off I felt Yeji touch my breast with her soft hands. I couldn't help but release a small moan.

I went back to kissing her while she was massaging my breasts. I then remembered that earlier I found her sweet spot so I moved from her lips to her neck. I sucked on the spot and she moaned again

"Ahh Chaeryeong please" she moaned out

"Please what baby?" I asked seductively

"P-Please fuck me. I want you inside me Chaerry" she said. After she said that I sat her up. I took off her shirt so I could see her perfect figure. She's wearing a black sports bra and she looks really hot.

I lay her back down and take her pants off. I was struggling a bit so she helped me take them off. I pulled them down to her ankles and then took them off.

I start moving my fingers down her body slowly Feeling her smooth skin. I get to her thighs and start tracing invisible patterns on her skin. I can feel the heat radiating from her center. Her underwear looks so wet. I'm glad I'm turning her on this much. I started rubbing the wet cloth with my thumb.

"Ahh-fuck Chaerry. D-don't t-tease me"

"Alright baby. Are you sure you want this?" I asked. I saw her nod fast and throw her head back since I was still teasing her.

I slowly pulled her underwear down and throw them on the floor. I saw her wet folds glistening and I started moving my finger back and forth in them, moving the wetness around.

"AH, mmm yes Chaer. Ahh" She moaned out

I went back up to her face and kissed her with my finger still rubbing her wetness. Once she got so lost in the kiss I thrusted one of my fingers in her hole.

"AH GOD. FUCK" she screamed. I start thrusting at a fast pace and I see her hands grip the bed sheet.

"AH CHAER FASTER. PLEASE" she yells out and arches her back. I am really enjoying this sight.

I get a bit bored with this so I go up to her chest and pull her bra off. I see her 2 perfect breasts and grab one with my hand. I start squeezing it like im trying to get some milk.

As I continue thrusting in and out, I add another finger and I feel her tight hole close around my fingers. She's close. She was moaning my name in pleasure.

I slowed down my pace and I heard her whimper.

"Ah Chaeryeong why'd you slow dow- AHH FUCCKKKKK" she screamed when I slammed my fingers into her. I was curling them inside of her and rubbed her clit fast. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and began sucking on it so she would orgasm.

I felt a liquid come out of her. She came. I put my face back down to her center and removed my fingers. I saw the white liquid and I licked her orgasm up.

I put my fingers near her mouth so she could taste herself.
"Good girl" I say once my fingers are spotless.

"Ah fuck Chaerry. I've never had an orgasm before. How are you so good." She said while calming down from her orgasm. I laid down next to her because I'm really tired.

"Practice baby" I say and she sat up looking surprised

"I'm kidding. Well not really. I've never been intimate with anyone else but I have masterbated before." I say

"Ahh well you fucked me so well."

"Glad I could help. Are you tired now?" I asked

"Yes. That really took it out of me." She says

"Well we should get cleaned up and go to sleep ok?"

"Ok baby. Can we take a shower together." She asked cutely.

"Sure! But let's not have sex again ok?" I say and she pouted.

"Ok fine." she said and I stand up. She's struggling with getting up because she's sore already from me fucking her.

"Let me help cutie" I say and take her hand. I pull her up from the bed and put my arm around her so she doesn't fall.

We take the rest of our clothes off and get in the shower. We didn't do anything other than make out for a few minutes. She left some hickeys on my neck and I did the same to her.

We got changed into out pajamas and cuddled in the bed.

"Chaeryeong?" I heard her ask

"Yes baby?"

"Do you think we're taking things too fast?" I heard her ask

"Define fast. Everyone does stuff in a relationship at different paces"

"I'm just worried that our relationship will suffer because we couldn't control our hormones tonight." I heard her say and then sniffle. She's about to cry.

I turn to face her and wipe the lone tear streaming down her face.

"Yeji we'll be ok. I promise. Us doing this wont affect our relationship in the future. It might improve it actually. don't think too much ok?"

"Ok I'm sorry." I heard her say.

"Yeji don't be sorry. You were just asking a question"

"You should get some sleep now." I added

"Ok. You always calm me down Chaerry. Thank you." She said.

"Of course. Love you Yeji"

"Love you too Chaerry." She said.

I waited a few minutes until I heard soft snores coming from her mouth. I can rest now. Good night Yeji.

Holy heck. I don't know what I just wrote. Sorry if it's bad. It's my first time writing smut 😳. I hope you didn't hate it that much. Enjoy your day/ night. Byeeee