Christmas pleasure

Chaeryeongs POV

"Yeji wake up~" I whispered loudly. I watched as she rolled over from her side to her back but without getting up.

"Come on" I said a little louder. I heard her grumble but her eyes are still closed.

"Open your eyes baby." I say.

"Mmm what time is it?" She asked sleepily.

"5:30" I say and she whined and covered her head with the blanket. Ugh she's so difficult sometimes. I climbed on top of her gently and pulled the blanket away. I started peppering kisses on her face moving down to her lips. I could see a smile form but she's trying to hide it. I pecked her lips a few times but still no reaction.

I move my kisses down to her neck and start sucking on her soft skin. I sucked on that one spot and she moaned softly.

"Yeji get up" I say in a serious tone. She fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me. I tried to keep my annoyed expression but I can't help but smile when she does.

"Good morning Chaerry." She said softly.

"Good morning. Merry Christmas!" I say happily

"Merry Christmas! Why are you waking me so early?" She asked curiously.

"I've been up for a while and I wanted to see your pretty face." I said. Even though it's dark, I could still see her face turn pink.

I lowered myself down onto her body and hugged her. I felt her hands run along my back soothing.

"Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie are going to be here around 7:30 or 8." I say quietly.

"Ok" She responded sleepily. I got up off of her and sat on her lap while she's still laying down.

"You should get up before you fall back asleep." I said and reach for her hand. I intertwine my fingers with hers and pull her up. Now she's sitting up facing me. Our faces are really close and we're both making deep eye contact.

"You're eyes are really beautiful." I said without even knowing.

"They look so fierce and innocent at the same time. You have eyes like a cat. I love cats." I rambled.

"Even though they're dark brown, I can see the whole universe in them. Your eyes are always so bright around me. When you smile, you look incredibly cute. Your eyes disappear. You'll make anyone smile just by being happy." I thought I was talking in my head but I guess not. I felt Yejis hot breath on my face and then I feel the softness of her lips. I move my hand to cup her cheek and wrap the other around her neck. She put her hands on my waist to keep me close.

We were moving our lips in sync ever so softly. After a few minutes of kissing, I pulled away.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said kind of embarrassed.

"It's ok" she laughed. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. Now she's on top of me.

"Your eyes are pretty too. I could spend all day looking in them." She said and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She started moving her hands down my body and I was getting a little hot. When she pulled away from the kiss, I could see how happy she looked.

"Should we start getting ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah come on" I say waiting for her to get off of me but she didn't. "Yeji I need to get up in order to get ready" I said in a sarcastic tone. She still didn't get up and her face looked sadder.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her. She looks really sad now but minutes ago she looked really happy.

"I-I got nervous all of a sudden" she uttered.