Simp | Platonic Dukeceit

summary: remus proves janus is a simp.

word count: 210

i'm feeling better, not as sick :)) uhh, i want to write more fluff stuff but idk what to write skdhfkjdf, and i want to delete my drafts bc i don't want to finish them or post them, but i'm still really proud of them and idk where to put them ToT anywho, enjoy this!! :D

tw/cw// janus punches remus's shoulder playfully, that's it :))

~~~~

Janus rolled his eyes at his friend's teasing. "I'm not a simp, Remus. I don't even know what that means." Remus grabbed Janus's phone, turning it on and showing the screen to its owner. "It means that you let yourself act all no thoughts, head empty at the mention of your boyfriend. Exhibit A, he's your lock screen."

"Your lock screen is a picture of the glam-rock animatronics from Security Breach; whatever you think about my lock screen is irrelevant." Remus unlocked his friend's phone and opened the gallery. "Why is he your lock screen?" Remus asked absentmindedly. Janus's eyes lit up, and his cheeks glowed a soft pink. "He's just so cute and beautiful, and I don't know how he does it. Seeing his face first thing every morning is my favorite part of the day." "See? You even talk like a simp."

Janus's face fell into a glare as Remus continued. "Now, exhibit B, almost all of the pictures on your phone are of him. You even have a folder just for pictures of him!" Janus snatched back his phone, ignoring Remus's protests. "That's what happens when you have a boyfriend, jerk."

"That's what happens when you become a simp," Remus mumbled, causing Janus to punch his shoulder. 

~~~~

quick lil thing i thought was cute :)) it's open to interpretation; imagine who you want in there :D hope you all enjoyed, hopefully this year is great, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

1/1/22