~FOURTY-NINE~

FOURTY-NINE: Losers

FOURTY-NINE: Losers

Words: 1955 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: and there we have it. The very last chapter. I know I probably owe you all more chpaters to end off this book that i owe a lot to, but i really tried to get more out of it but i couldn't. mot because of writers' block or a lack of motivation but just because i really think this is a fitting end to the chapter.

so thank you to all who have stuck by, read and voted and added this book to your lists even though it has been discontinued for a while. like honestly thank you so fucking much you are amazing.

anyway, i hope you all enjoy this story very very much as much as i loved writing it.

till next time again <3

***

~September~

Months have passed since the incident but the losers have never been the same.

After they left Neibolt, they all went their separate ways and went to their own homes. They never discussed what the hell they had just done and gone through.

They all hung out as usual and they tried to keep up a facade and front that everything was just fine. Like nothing had ever happened. And they were all good at it too.

They all had planned out their excuses for their parents as to why they showed up to their homes soaked in sewage water, blood, and countless other things and though they got punished for them, it wasn't that bad -aside from Eddie who's mother had sent him to the hospital for two weeks.

They all never said a word about what happened at Neibolt. Nothing about the clown, nothing about the sewers, nothing about Henry Bowers - who last time the losers had heard of him, had been arrested and tested for first degree murder on account of the murder of his father, Oscar Bowers and his two friends, Belch Huggins and Victor Criss. - nothing about Betty Ripsom and all those other missing kids

Nothing about any of it.

Not to their parents and not to each other either.

As soon as the next day after the incident had arrived, the losers met up and hung out as normal and talked about normal things like baseball and movies.

But none of the losers felt anything normal.

They were still stuck on everything that had happened. The group, it didn't feel the same.

It was like there was this unwritten but recognizable tension between everyone.

They all didn't want to talk and discuss about it. But their souls longed for it.