~FORTY-EIGHT~

FOURTY-EIGHT: The Fight of A Lifetime

Words: 2238 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: Hey guys. I deserve you all an explanation and an apology.

I know I've been gone for so long, Happy new year's btw lmao.

I wrote this book as a way to escape the depression and anxiety I felt during online school. This book was a way for me to channel all these negative thoughts that I had that were caused by the depression that's going on all over the world, but especially online school.

As soon as summer break hit and online was over, I was able to feel relief again. I was able to make friends and learn how to socially interact again (tho im still very antisocial) and was just plain happy again.

And so with the negativity that was my main fuel for writing disappearing, I eventually forgot about writing and lost the motivation for it because I've had the motivation to do other things now because of it.

But it's 2022 now and as I greeted all the new friends I've made a happy new year, I got a notification from here. A wattpad notification.

Then i remembered.

"oh my god. i used to write wattpad!"

And so I went to check the app again and when I tell you all I screamed-

OVER 60K READS OMFG

and i checked all my notifications and there were countless of countless of you guys' comments asking me if i would continue writing. And I'll be honest, that was whats given me back that motivation to go ahead and finish the book once and for all because i knew I couldn't do that to you and to myself.

I know dissappearing for that long and leaving you all on a cliffhanger was an evil thing to do and you are all still allowed to stay mad at me. But at least while staying mad, promise that you'll try to enjoy these last chapters of this book? Please?

Anyway, thats all i wanted to say.

Now that this whole wtiting motivation things come back, im feeling very inspired to write another book or something and such, im not entirely sure but if i do, youll be the first to know!

Anywya, like always, i hope you enjoy the read! :)
***

Richie took the swing and that in itself was the one and official declaration.