~FOURTY-SEVEN~

Forty-Seven: Showdown

Words: 1020 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: ok soooo i deserve you all an apology. I am so fucking sorry for the lack of updating (yeah one fucking month you whore!) and i cant even begin to apologize and explain. Things have j been insane in my life lately and theres j been a lot of shit i dont even wanna get into that happened for the past weeks and i j wasnt in the right mood for writing. I am so so so sorry for all that but im back now and ill do my best and better to update more now. Im so sorry and i totally inderstand if u dont accept my sorry but yeah. Um anyway, enjoy?

(Again really sorry-)

***
Everything had deafened to complete silence and the only sound was the empty sound of the gun as Bill pulled the trigger.

As Mike had said, it wasn't loaded. Empty. Kapoot.

The group held their breath, scared to see what was about to happen.

Would It-Georgie continue to cry? Would he grab Bill by the neck and choke him to death?

Suddenly, It-Georgie made a small whimpering sound.

The group looked up at his forehead.

There was a gaping hole there, bloody and red.

"Holy shit!" Ali couldn't help let out.

It-Georgie collapsed to the ground and lay there, pale and unmoving.

Bev stepped forward and pulled Bill back.

"But it...wasn't loaded..." Mike muttered quietly as the group stared at each other in shock.

All had wide eyes but Bill. Bill had shiny eyes, close to the verge of tears again as he stared at the lifeless body of his brother. They all knew that the body wasn't really Georgie's and Bill had shot the clown. But to Bill, he had shot Georgie, his little brother.

"What do we do now?" Eddie asked.

There was a quiet in the air and the losers knew they ought to be happy and joyous about their victory against this clown, but they remained quiet.

Instead of the supposed victory swelling in their souls, they felt instead, a sense of doom and fear. Why was that?

Unknowingly, Eddie and Ali backed up into each other as if the other would act as the other's guard.

Suddenly, It-Georgie began to shudder and shake.

The group watched as It-Georgie let out a demonic shriek before shaking violently. As It did, Its body began to form and Georgie's appearance was disappearing.

"Kill It!" Ali shouted all of a sudden, gesturing to Bill. "Kill It, Bill! Kill It!"

The other joined in with their chant and Bill stepped forward, gun aiming at the clown.

He shot once and though it wasn't loaded and nothing seemed to come out, a loud 'Bang!' echoed and the shot seemed to have wounded the clown.

He shot twice, then thrice, then four times in the form twice and thrice were in.

Pennywise slumped against the floor, a huge gaping hole in his head. He stayed unmoving for a few seconds, but Ali's instincts were quick.

As soon as the losers let down their guard, Pennywise suddenly swung at them with these large, myth-like, octopus tentacles.

The tentacles were about to reach Eddie and Ali jumped on him, forcing them both on the ground. The tentacle swung by above them, only missing Ali by a few inches.

Eddie let out a small 'Oof' as they both landed on the ground.

"Sorry." Ali muttered quickly before standing up and dragging Eddie to his feet.

The others had backed away a safe distance from Pennywise by now and Eddie and Ali joined them.

When they got to the group, Eddie realized Bill wasn't with them.

"Where's..." Eddie's voice died in his throat when he saw the others' eyes glued onto something behind him, including Ali's.

He slowly turned around.

Bill was caught in a headlock with Pennywise. His eyes were wide as saucers, terrified and Pennywise looked as if It could break his neck at any second and kill him.

"Let him go!" They screamed at the clown.

"No." It replied in a low and grave voice as if he were trying to keep quiet. "I'll take him. I'll take all of you. I'll feed on your flesh as I'll feed on your fear!"

Shivers slithered up Ali and Eddie's spines like snakes and without realizing, they had snaked closer to each other until the pair of them were practically hugging.

"Or..." Pennywise wagged his bony finger. "You leave us be. I will take him. Only him. And then I will have my long rest. And you will all grow and thrive and lead happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds."

"Go." Bill told them, voice shaky. "I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I'm s-sorry."

"S-s-s-s-sorry!" Pennywise began to mock him.

It tightened its grip around Bill's head and glared up at the losers as they looked at each other, conflicted on what to do.

Richie stepped forward. He looked angry, eyes squinted and mouth curled in a frown. Ali watched worriedly as he glared at the clown, then at Bill.

"I told you." He said, voice almost shaking with anger. "I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault."

Bill only hung his head in shame, until Pennywise grasped it upright again. Ali mouthed at Richie to stop but he continued.

"You punched me in the face." Richie began to pace back and fourth, counting on his fingers. "You made me go through shitty water, you dragged me into a fucking crackhead house..."

His voice trailed off and he suddenly stopped pacing. He looked at Bill then at the losers. Ali noticed a glint in his eye. He bent down and picked up a metal rod that lay there.

Pennywise grinned in glee. He was going to kill Bill for It.

But the grin disappeared when Richie suddenly glared at It.

"And now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown!"