~FOURTY-SIX~

FOURTY-SIX: Georgie

FOURTY-SIX: Georgie

Words: 1480 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: watching big hero 6 rn cuz why not and tadashi 😭😩
***

Ali's eyes fluttered and she let out a gasp.

There was a light in her eyes. She was back. She was really back. And alive too.

"Ali!" Beverly gasped.

Ali looked up and saw Eddie.

He was barely an inch away from her face.

He smiled a small smile and Ali smiled back. Instantly, she knew what he'd done. What he'd done to wake her up.

"Eddie, did you..." Ali began to say.

Eddie turned red and Ali grinned.

"Thank you."

Eddie nodded. "You're..."

Before he could finish his sentence though, Ali noticed his lips had turned blue and his cheeks were now pale.

His asthma.

It had gotten much worse.

Eddie made an odd wheezing sound before collapsing to the ground.

Ali stared in surprise before she dove down after him.

The others joined her at her side.

"What happened?!" Richie gasped.

"His asthma!" Ben realized. "He'd been wheezing when we met with him! He must have been having an asthma attack!"

"Where's his inhaler?!" Ali demanded.

Everybody exchanged looks of worry. Neither of them had it or knew where it was.

"Go find it!"

All at once, they all scattered to find Eddie's aspirator. Only Ali stayed by his side though.

He was twitching a bunch and his eyes were closed.

"Come on, you'll be okay. Eddie, please."

Eddie suddenly stopped moving. Ali could see he was still breathing but he barely was.

"Shit!" She cupped hands over her mouth and uttered a scream.

Hands shaking, she bent down to feel his pulse. Relief washed over her when she felt he still had one.

Won't be having one for long though.

Ali dismissed the awful thought in her mind and instead tried to think back to her aunt.

Her aunt had taught her basic first-aid once but Ali barely remembered it. She began to panic.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..."