~NINE~

NINE: Sissies

NINE: Sissies

Words: 564  (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: stan Stan for clear skin btw
***

By the time they had gotten to the quarry, Bev and Ali were talking about celebrities they found cute. Ali had forgotten about her 'love' talk with Bev but Bev didn't and she tried her best not to think of it too much.

"Ralph Macchio." Ali smirked. "Y'know? The Karate Kid? Johnny Cade?"

"Oh, yeah. I know." Bev smiled slyly. "I used to have the biggest crush on him. Hot, isn't he?"

"Hot is an understatement." Ali laughed.

They both paused in their tracks when they heard the boys' voices a bit of a distance away from them, by the cliff.

They were arguing about some kind of loogie battle and Bev and Ali rolled their eyes and mocked them, trying not too laugh.

Ali made a teasing motion of her pushing them off the cliff but Bev almost blew their cover by almost bursting out laughing, but she managed to get a hold of herself.

"So...who's going first?" Bill finally said after five minutes' worth of more bickering and Ali straining herself from acting on her urge to actually push them over.

"We'll go." Bev smirked.

The boys turned around.

Bill went red at the sight of Bev and Ben was blushing. Bev didn't seem to notice the looks on their faces though.

She was taking her dress off, getting ready to jump. Ali followed her actions and began to undress out of her dark green crop tank top and black ripped jeans until both girls were left with just their bra and underwear.

Bev went first. She ran toward the edge of the cliff and dove into the water.

"Sissies." She smirked before leaping off.

Ali was up next.

She calmly walked toward the edge of the cliff and turned to look at the boys.

She shot them with a finger gun before leaning back and almost falling. Before she really fell though, her finger gun transfigured into a two-fingered salute and she gave the boys a salute before falling into the air, her back to the water below.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Richie yelled as the girls fell.

He and the rest of the boys quickly looked over the edge.

Bev did two flips in the air and cheered in the air.

Ali was still falling, her back facing the water so the boys got a view of her front.

She blew them an air kiss before laughing and flipping them off with her middle finger. After, she flipped over into a diving position as she neared the water.

The girls plummeted gracefully into the water.

"Holy shit!" Richie gasped. "We just got shown up by girls!"

"Do we have to do that now?" Stanley gulped.

"Yup." Eddie was wide-eyed.

Ali resurfaced and hollered over to them from below. "Come on! You guys are already losers and dumbasses! Don't add 'Pussies' to the list!"

Bev joined her. "Come on! Don't chicken out now! Sissies!"

The girls laughed, amused.

The boys hesitated but one by one, they eventually joined Bev and Ali.

"Yeah! Let's go!" They cheered as another one would dive in.

When Eddie made it below, he watched as Ali cheered and whooped for the others.

He swore he had never smiled so much in his whole life.