~THREE~

THREE: Fuck Off, Bowers

Words: 950 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: ok im sorry but henry bowers just absolutely makes me so mad. Like yeah i get it, he had a bad dad but ffs so did beverly and you dont see her going around cutting people with a switchblade, pushing kids to the ground and just beating ppl up who have done nothing to her- like UGH- its not their fucking fault ur fathers a nut job- im sorry ill shut up now.

~edited :)~

***

Bowers' gang consisted of Patrick Hockstetter, Victor Criss, Belch and this blonde guy that nobody could ever seem to remember the name of.

Then there was their ringleader, Henry Bowers.

They were all pretty nasty people but Henry was the worst of them all.

The only interactions Ali could remember that she had with him were all of him hitting on her, trying to get a grasp of her ass or getting her to kiss him.

Of course he never got what he wanted. Didn't mean he never stopped trying.

Ali watched as the gang began to set into the loser boys.

Patrick threw Stanley and Richie to the ground.

"Nice frisbee, flamer!" He laughed nastily as he snatched Stanley's yarmulke and threw it into the window of a passing school bus.

"Fucking losers!" He sneered.

Meanwhile, Belch settled on the small kid. He proved the reason to why he was called Belch by letting out the loudest belch in the kid's ear. The kid gagged, disgusted.

Victor and the blonde kid went for Bill. They tossed him back and forth to each other like they were playing a game.

Henry began to close in on Ali.

"Hey, baby." Henry grinned, a look of lust in his eyes. "I like that shirt on you. Makes you look real pretty."

Ali looked down at her outfit.

A maroon T-shirt that was in no way tight, and a pair of her favourite blue jeans.

Simple enough, but Henry could find anything that involved a female human being lustfully. He was the definition of disgusting.

Ali thought back and remembered this three-hour-long lecture their teacher had performed once. It was about female safety and sexual harassment.

The teacher spent three hours going on and on about how girls need to dress modestly to avoid situations like these.

Bull-fucking-shit. Ali thought now.

It should be the other way around. Teaching boys not to be pigs and try to get their grubby hands on a girl just because they're wearing something that exposes an inch of their skin.

"I'll break your balls, Bowers." Ali glared.

"Who? You? You are the breaker of my balls?!" Henry laughed. He then noticed the cigarette in Ali's hand and slapped it away. It landed on the ground and Ali was about to go for it when Henry stomped on it. "You're just a little girl, babe. You shouldn't be smoking. It's bad for yo-"

Before he could utter another syllable, Ali brought her knee up and struck him with a painful blow to the groin. Henry groaned but Ali wasn't finished. She threw a punch and got him right across the face.

"Bitch!" Henry screamed, clutching his face and his balls.

"Do that again and I'll shove your foot up your ass so far, children won't ever be an option for you in the future!" Ali shot back, anger flickering in her eyes.

"Bitch!" Henry repeated.

Ali felt satisfied until she saw the sudden smirk on Henry's face. He had played her for a sucker.

Henry reached forward and planted a kiss on her face. He was aiming for her lips but Ali had caught on and moved before he could. Unfortunately for her, she didn't catch on fast enough and the kiss landed on her cheek.

Ali tried to move but Henry had tackled her. She knew how to throw a punch and had picked up a few self-defense tricks growing up, but all in all, Henry was stronger and she couldn't move.

"Get off her, you sick freak!" The little kid gasped. He grabbed his bookbag and chucked it at Henry's head.

It didn't do much but it distracted Henry enough that his grip had loosened a bit and Ali was able to free her right leg.

She stomped on Henry's foot with all her might and he yelped in pain, releasing Ali.

Belch got a hold of the little kid and shoved him to the ground. The kid fell face-first and let out a cry for help but Belch kept him pinned.

When Henry had recovered from Ali's stomp, she swung another kick, this time going for his stomach.

He doubled over in pain.

Before Ali could think, someone grabbed her wrists and pulled her away. It was the blonde kid.

Ali watched in horror as Henry turned around, his face completely red, looking like he was just about ready to kill.

Ali braced herself for a slap but it never came. Instead, Henry stopped and froze in his tracks like a deer caught in headlights.

She realized he was looking at something behind them and she turned to look too.

It was a police car with cops surrounding it.

Ali smirked. Henry's dad was the chief and he was staring right at Henry.

Henry decided he had to go if he didn't want to get his ass kicked by his father. But before he did, he turned to the boys.

"This summer's gonna be a hurt train for you gay shits!" He then turned to Ali. "And you. You're dead."

And with that, Bowers and his gang left.