~SIXTEEN~

SIXTEEN: Homeschool

SIXTEEN: Homeschool

Words: 542 (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: mike supremacyy
***

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really!" Richie was whining non-stop and it was starting to annoy everyone. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?"

He rode around them on his bike, circling them and being obnoxious like a little child, while the losers walked their bikes along the street.

"Hey, Richie?" Ali said sweetly, batting her eyelashes.

Richie looked over. "Yeah?"

The smile disappeared on her face and she glared at him. "Shut-up."

"Yeah, shut up Richie!" Stan agreed and the others repeated their own agreements.

"Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it!" Richie rolled his eyes. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor, imagining the sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!"

"She didn't imagine it." Bill suddenly stopped walking and cleared his throat like he was about to say something really important. The others stopped walking too and Richie got off his bike. "I s-s-saw something too."

"You saw blood too?" Stanley asked.

"Not blood." Bill shook his head. "I saw...G-g-g-georgie..."

Georgie was Bill's deceased brother. Disappeared just like Betty Ripsom had.

Eddie and Ali felt their hearts drop and their eyes grew as wide as saucers. They exchanged a look of fear.

When nobody said anything else, Bill continued. "It seemed so r-real. It seemed like him, but there was-"

"A clown." Ali finished. Her voice was quieter than a whisper and the others had never seen her eyes so huge and filled with fear. "Yeah, I...Eddie and I saw him too."

Eddie nodded slowly, confirming what Ali had said.

The whole group exchanged looks of fear and understanding. They all also had their own experiences and encounters. Well, all except for Richie who had the same puzzled look on his face.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?" He rose an eyebrow. "Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

The other were too shaken up to toss back any insults at him.

Eddie suddenly gasped. He pointed at something from across them.

It was a bike lying across the sidewalk and a car next to it. The car was unmistakably familiar and Ali realized. It was Belch's car. Belch from the Bowers gang.

"Oh, shit!" Eddie stared at it. "That's Belch Huggins' car! We need to get outta here!"

"Hey, isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?" Ali squinted at the bike, racking her brain for the owner's name. "Mike Wheeler or somethin'?"

"Mike Hanlon." Bev corrected. She let her bike fall on the ground and began to walk toward Mike Hanlon's bike. "We need to see if he's okay."

"We do?" Richie scrunched up his nose and twiddled with his glasses.

"Yes!" Beverly pressed.

The boys were about to try to convince Beverly to stay out of it, but when Ali dropped her bike and joined her, they knew they were gonna have to go. They didn't want those two getting themselves killed.

They all dropped their bikes to the ground and ran after the girls. With the exception of Stanley who decided to park his bike properly and upright, before chasing after his friends.