~TWENTY-FIVE~

TWENTY-FIVE: Fucked Up

Words: (including non-story related words such as these)

Author's Note: hii so im noticing ive been getting some reads so ty so much to the ppl who stuck around reading! please make sure to vote or comment to let me know if you liked a chapter! itd really help for motivation!

anywayy thank you so much for reading so far and i hope you enjoy this chapter and all oncoming chapters! :)
***

On the other side of the door, the other three were panicking.

"Eddie!" They screamed.

They couldn't understand what had just happened but they guessed they should have expected this coming into a literal haunted house.

They continued to pound on the door until suddenly they heard a loud, inhuman growl.

Following the growl, they heard a whimper which was most likely from Eddie. The group of them froze when they heard a crash from below.

Then, silence.

Bill, Richie and Ali exchanged mortified looks and stayed silent for a few minutes, then screaming even the more louder.

"Eddie! Eddie, are you okay?!" Ali yelled. "Eddie, what happened?! What happened?! Eddie?! Eddie!"

"Eddie, say something!" Bill pleaded. "Eddie!"

Richie's fist was hurting from the pounding but he didn't dare stop. "Eddie! Goddammit, Eddie! Open the fucking door! Are you fucking there?!"

The moments that followed were moments of hysteria as the three of them screamed, cursed, kicked, pounded and even scratched at the door, desperate to know what had happened to their dear friend.

"Hey, Richie..." a voice suddenly said.

Richie looked around.

The voice was so quiet and small. It was a wonder how he had managed to hear it over the three of them's screaming and kicking.

It seemed though that Ali and Bill hadn't heard it because they didn't seem to look interested in the voice but continued on battering the door.

The voice was also familiar. But he couldn't figure out how.

"Richie, over here."

Richie spotted another doorway over to the side of them. The voice was coming from there.

It was another room. It was dark so Richie could only vaguely make out what was in there but he could see some things in there, furniture perhaps, standing in the room. They were covered in white sheets of blankets.

Then he saw something else.

It was the figure of someone. A kid, it seemed. Richie froze when he realized who it was.

"Eddie!" He called out, moving towards the doorway, ditching Bill and Ali who were still frantically trying to get the door open.

Eddie began to run away from Richie and ducked behind one of the blanket-covered things. He was giggling, as if he found something humorous.

"Eddie, we're not fucking playing hide-and-seek." Richie scolded, looking around the dark room for him. He was outraged. All that pounding and kicking and trying to get through the door, when all this time, Eddie was just here. And now he was running away and hiding like a little kid?

He finally spotted him by one of the blanket-covered things that was closest to the doorway.

He proceeded to make his way to the blanket-covered thing and passed the doorway. He was now officially in the room.

He checked behind that blanket-covered thing, expecting Eddie to be there. But he stared in horror when he saw Eddie was nowhere near there.

Richie slowly looked up at the doorway. He could still see Ali and Bill.

It was at that moment, that he knew, he fucked up.

He gulped when the realization dawned on him.

He saw Eddie outside that door with his own eyes. There was no way Eddie could have ended up here. He was in a haunted house and the main rule in a horror movie was never split up. And he had just voluntarily done that.

How could he have just entered this room? How could he be so stupid?!

Richie realized how daft he was being and instantly began to run towards his friends.

"Guys!" Richie called out.

But before he could reach them, the door was slammed shut.

Richie began to pound on the door, desperately calling out for his friends.

"Richie!" he heard them yell from the other side. "Open the door! Richie?!"

"I can't!" Richie screamed, growing more and more panicked with each passing second. "Guys, I'm trapped! Guys, help! Help!"

On the other side, Bill and Ali were now pounding and kicking at the door that trapped Richie inside and away from them.

Their fists and feet hurt from all their kicking and pounding but they didn't care. All that mattered was getting their friends back.

Ali continued to rap her fists against the door while Bill was now kicking at the door. Both were desperate.

Ali rose her fist to pound on the door again but she suddenly stopped. Not because she wanted to, but because something was forcing her to stop.

She looked up at her fist and saw in terror that there was a bloody vine wrapping and curling around her fist tightly. She couldn't even feel it because her fists had gone numb after all the constant pounding she had done on the door.

The vine seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

She let out a small shriek which caught Bill's attention.

He looked toward Ali and noticed the vine. Instantly taking action, he tried to help Ali wriggle her wrist out of it but the more they struggled, the tighter the vine clung on to Ali. She could very well now feel the vine and it was hurting her an extreme amount.

The vine curled around her wrist tighter until Ali could've sworn it had broken her hand or something because she felt a piercing pain in her wrist before she didn't feel it at all. It had gone numb.

But the suddenly, the pain was back and worse than ever.

Ali had abandoned the door and was now desperately tugging her hand and self away from the vine, but failing miserably.

"Shit!" Ali yelped in pain, her voice ending in an almost-whimper. "Fuck! Get off of me! Get off of me!"

But the vine only tugged tighter.

Bill tried to help but another vine shot out from wherever and slapped him away from Ali. It was a mighty slap and he felt himself thrown to the ground, leaving him and Ali helpless.

Bill then watched in horror as another door suddenly appeared behind Ali. It wasn't the door that lead to the room Richie was in. No, it was a different door. It hadn't been there before.

Bill tried to get up again but was thrown to the ground again by the vine.

He could do nothing but watch as the door slowly swung open, revealing nothing but complete darkness. He could do nothing but watch as with one final tug, the vine violently pulled Ali toward the door. He could do nothing but watch as Ali disappeared into the darkness, letting out one last scream. And he could do nothing but watch as the door slammed shut and locked.