Cadell rushed towards me unaffected by Phantom's Shroud's illusion that rendered me invisible, I could barely even react as his flame-coloured fist grazed my cheek as I barely dodged before using the footwork I learned from Vergil to gain my distance nearly instantly and counter-attack with a swarm of spells raining at my target from every direction.

I could feel the Soulfire in my cheek spreading like a cancer, focusing on the foreign mana I forced my intent on it taking control of it and pushing the black flame out of my body, I could feel a drain on me just from expelling a small amount of the fire from my body. His control over Soulfire was not to be underestimated or I would die a painful death.

I enveloped my body in Storm magic as I cast Stormshroud watching the Crashing sea of weapons made of solidified storm mana crash into Cadell.

I weaved both the ambient and my own storm mana around my hand to ignite an icy white flame that crackled with White lightning. With the power and control I had gained from my white core, I unleashed the spell, freezing the scythe and everything else within thirty feet.

The seven-foot-tall scythe, clad in tattered black armour, stood encased in an ice tomb. His pose, even frozen, remained fierce and refined.

A wave of Soulfire's mana appeared in my vision with me in its path, my heightened perception speed letting me see it burn through the icy tomb and rushing towards me at breakneck speeds.

Forming a blast of wind at my side I launched myself out of the way as I augmented balmung in Soulfire I allowed It to bathe its blade in Cadell's attack as It drank from his mana and charged my own blast as I slashed at him launching a wave of soulfire out of Balmung, tempestarii following behind it with a wave of Poison.

Cadell's eyes widened before he regained his composure blocking the Soulfire perfectly but didn't see the Poison hid behind the wave of Black fire, leading him to be caught by the wave of poison that ate away at his armour and the flesh of his face and part of his horn.

A scream of pain roared out from him as his body surged with fire as the virulent poison evaporated revealing a scarred Cadell with the right side of his body including his remaining arm being covered in burns and Missing his right eye.

"You'll pay for that. Dearly!" He shouted rushing at me with Black fire engulfing his entire body making him seem like a black haze of death.

Casting aside any restraints on my power, I discharged a ray of crimson lightning at my opponent shaking the cavern with the scream of Electricity that tore out of my hands.

If it hadn't been for Stormsoul, I wouldn't have been able to see the scythe bust through my attack and strike directly at my face.

Bringing my swords up on reflex that bypassed my conscious thought I blocked his attack only to coughed up blood from my body being slammed into the Cavern walls.

The metallic taste of my blood filled my mouth as I kicked off the wall landing a few feet away as I felt the heat of the explosion of soulfire from my last spot radiate onto me.

I kept storm Should active as I swapped to My hydra's Second stage, it has been influenced by Storm soul's connection to Poisons and acids leading to it gaining those same Vritra's arts and being enhancing its natural skills with them.

With a wave of my sword, a surge of black Acid tore out from the ground beneath me as Cadell rushed towards me flying above the lake of infectious poison, blasts of hellfire flew out of his hands at me tearing through my scales and the Aura of Blackened water.

I jumped back slashing open the burned flesh on my body with wind spells turning my blood into a mist of hydra poison and sending it at the scythe like a tempest of death.