Chapter 30

The day had finally come.

The day for the League of Villains to put their plan into action.

The day for the pro heroes to get Hinami back.

"Are you ready?" Shigaraki asked. "Remember. We fight back a little, then we retreat, leaving Hinami behind." They all looked towards Hinami, who was tied up in a chair, covered in blood. She had allowed Dabi to get in a few hits to make it seem more realistic. He had happily obliged. Shigaraki placed a gentle hand on her cheek, making sure to keep one finger up now that his gloves were off.

"Will you be alright?" She nodded determinedly. A little stream of blood trickled down her forehead. He grimaced but didn't wipe it away.

"Are you ready?" Kenji Tsuragamae, the canine police captain, called over a megaphone. Everyone gave an affirmative response. All Might, Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Endeavour stood at the front of the group. Mic prayed for his daughter's safety. Aizawa prayed for the strength to make the scum that took her pay dearly.

"Remember. Hinami Hata is our priority. Make sure that she is safe and get her out as soon as possible. Then work on arresting the villains."

There was a grim, heavy atmosphere. Everyone tried to avoid thinking about the worst. Mic fiddled with his fingers, dreading to think what kind of state they'd find her in. Aizawa placed a gentle hand on his cheek, sweeping a stray hair back up into the crazy updo he was so well known for.

"She'll be alright." The blonde looked into his husband's eyes for a few moments before putting his hand over Aizawa's and nodding once, a determined look settling on his face.

"Go!"

The heroes jumped to action, breaking down the door and charging into the warehouse. It was dark and pretty empty other than a few bits of old furniture and broken crates scattered around. In the far corner, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Kyo, Toga, and Twice stood around a bruised and bleeding Hinami, tied crudely to a wooden chair. She groggily lifted her head and looked at the commotion. She opened her mouth to say something, but ended up coughing blood instead. Dabi had taken it a little too far for Shigaraki's liking. He cursed loudly.

"The heroes are here! You idiots led them straight to us!"

"I'll grab the girl." Twice went to drag the chair away, but before he could do anything, All Might charged forward.

"Unhand my niece, you foul villain!" He quickly let go of Hinami and rolled out of the way. A growl came from the darkness, and two large Nomu appeared.

"I didn't know your buffoons would be here too!" Dabi hissed in Shigaraki's ear as they passed each other.

"I didn't either." Chaos began to ensue as the creatures attacked the heroes. Endeavour managed to pin one down and started scorching it with the hottest flames he could muster. It squirmed and writhed beneath him. All Might took on the second, punches raining down on it before it could do much damage to the others. Aizawa ignored everything happening around him and made his way straight over to Hinami.

But before he could reach her, Dabi jumped in front of her, a dangerous smirk playing at his lips.

"Now what do you think you're doing, pro?"

"Step away from my daughter."

"This is your dad?" He laughed, looking over his shoulder. Walking around the back of her, he grabbed her face, making her wince in pain. Aizawa's lip curled angrily. "All that noise you made about how your family is gonna come and save you? I was expecting something more impressive."

"Get your hands off of her."

"Or what? I did all of this, you know. I beat her to a pathetic bloody pulp. You should have seen how she cried." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her gaze up to her father. Her lip trembled as she saw him, and so did his.