Chapter 5

A look of awe was plastered on the faces of the entirety of 1-A, including me.

We had arrived in a large clearing, surrounded by looming trees covered in thick green foliage. Set back from the clearing were two buildings. One was long and flat, the other was thin and tall. They were made of deep brown logs and gave off a cozy, rustic vibe.

"That one is where all you cool kids will be sleeping." Mic ran in front of us and pointed to the tall building. "This one here has the kitchen and a big hall where you guys can eat and hang out." Who was more excited for this trip, us or my dad?

"Here is the list of rooms and who will be in them. Me, Present Mic, and All Might are going to our place now. We'll come back once we've settled down to see how you all are. And you might want to think about lunch." Aizawa stepped out of his sleeping bag and started walking away from the clearing. A part of me wanted to call out about his raggedy state, but I thought against it.

Tenya and Yaomomo were looking over the list, humming and nodding about the rooms.

"Some rooms have three people in them, some have two." Yaomomo informed us.

"On floor one we have Sero and Kaminari, Todoroki and Midoriya, and Tsu and Ochaco," Tenya read as Yaomomo handed everyone their keys. "Floor two is Aoyama, Sato and Mineta as well as Yaoyorozu and Jirou. Floor three has Tokoyami, Shoji and Koda, as well as Ojiro and Kirishima with myself. Finally, on floor four you will find Hinami and Mina, and... Bakugo. You're alone."

"Good." The blonde snarled. I peered around Tenya's arm to see the plans for the building. Some rooms were medium, some were large, and one was very small. Next to the small room, Katsu's room, there was a big empty space that was blacked out. It was probably for the boiler, fuse box, storage space... Stuff like that.

"What an odd layout..." Mido muttered, having the same idea as me.

As we all hauled things up to our rooms, Mina and Yaomomo went to the kitchens to prepare a big lunch for us all. I put Mina's suitcase on one bed, then put mine on the other.

Our room was a decent size, the wooden floor had a large rug in the middle, the identical beds were also made of wood, and had thick spongy mattresses with burnt orange covers on them. We had a window, but the view was mostly blocked by leaves. There were also two sets of drawers for us to put our things in. I put a few sets of clothes away before deciding that it was too much effort.

Already bored, I decided to go see how the others were.

Knock knock knock.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Katsu-kun? Can I come in?"

"Why should I let you in, shit head?" That wasn't a no, I thought, shrugging as I opened the door. He was on the floor, his trunk open and a few clothes on the floor.

"Did I say you could come in?"

"You didn't say I couldn't." As I looked around his room, I sat down on his bed. It was almost identical to my room. When I sat, Katsu stood up, explosions popping from his hands as they usually did.

"Don't sit on my bed!" I kicked off my shoes and swung my legs so that I was laying on my side, propping my head up with my hand. A cheeky grin crept onto my face as Katsu looked like he was about to pop a vein. He stormed over and towered over me.

"Why are you even here?"

"I wanted to check up on my favourite little gremlin." I giggled.

"Do you not have shit to do? Don't tell me you've already sorted out all of your stuff already." I nodded, even though I had put about two tops in my drawer and put my toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom. Shaking his head angrily, he picked up a pile of tops and bent over to put them in the bottom drawer.