Announcement!

Hi Insanities!

I don't want to interrupt the flow of your reading, but I'm here to announce something important.

I have a Ko-fi!

This means that you can 'tip' me money to support me and my writing. You can also order commissions. Of course, tips are not at all necessary! It's just a way to help me continue writing. If you can't or don't want to, you can support me for free by reading, voting, commenting, and sharing!

Here's some info from my page:

Writing anything takes a large amount of time and effort. I've been working on The Other Side since January 2020! Tips are a great way to show your appreciation for a writers craft and can help them continue what they love. Getting enough in tips and commissions will mean I can cut my hours at work and spend more time creating things. 

Commissions!

Shout outs: A shout out to a reader with a special message such as 'happy birthday'. Can be done on Instagram, Wattpad, or AO3 (when the next chapter is posted). Posts on Instagram will be done on a story, but the story will be saved to a highlight so it will stay.

Poems: Need a poem for a loved one? Want a personalised way to say 'I love you'? Here's the place to get one. Poems will vary in length, are fully personable, and come with a free redo to edit any lines you dislike! I'll aim to get your poem done within a week, but it may take longer. Rush orders can be done.

One shots: A one shot of your choosing to be written and posted on AO3 and Wattpad. It can also be emailed to you. OCs can be used as long as you have an info page to send me. Current fandoms include: My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Fairy Tail, Haikyuu! Upcoming fandoms include: Jujutsu Kaisen If you have another fandom you'd like to see me write that isn't on the list, feel free to ask if I'm familiar. I may know the characters but just didn't put it on the list.

Your OC in The Other Side: I'm looking for a character to put in my book! Send along a character sheet including your character's name, quirk, looks, and any other info you think may be needed to be put in The Other Side! OCs will be credited as 'from ____ on Ko-fi'.

(Please know that this is a very limited option that will not always be available!)

I am also going to set goals that, when hit, unlock 'secrets'. It can either be a one shot, a chapter from a different POV (similar to the .5 chapters), or something non-canon for a laugh!

My current goal is £10. Once we hit this goal, I'll write and post Hinago's first date! This won't feature in the book's timelines and will be posted in a separate book just for these 'secrets'.

Lastly, I'll be posting on Ko-fi to update you all on how writing is coming along, will be adding sneak peaks of upcoming things, and will occasionally do special 'tell all' qna's!

If you'd like to check it out, you can find the link at the end of this chapter, in my bio, or on my Instagram page. It would be much appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this!

Lou

Link: https://ko-fi.com/insanitycipher