Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath

Start from the beginning

"Your blushing Al, Hehe~" she giggled a little too attractively as her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me down to Peck me on the cheek. Jesus Aya what in the fuck did you teach her to make her act like this

'Mama is getting Milf energy,' Zeph spoke through our bond.

"ZEPHYR WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted at the washroom where he was soaking in the bath in his human form.

"Hmm? What did he say?" Claire asked with a child-like innocence in her eye.

"Something that he shouldn't know the meaning of." my voice was cold as I walked to the door with lightning arcing between my fingers.

"DAD I'M SORRY!!" He shrieked sensing my mana and anger.

"Zephyr. You aren't wrong but some things are best left unsaid..." I smiled at him gently as I reached my hand arcing with crimson lightning towards him still in the bath.

That day a draconic shriek of pain echoed through the castle's stone walls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A rather dapper appearance for those about to fight in a war," Virion remarked as Me, Elijah, and Arthur approached him and Aldir with Zeph right beside Art and me dragging Zephyr by the collar of his shirt made of his scales. While Aldir's wardrobe practically lit up from the amount of gold and gems it contained, Virion wore a simple black robe as he was still in mourning over Director Cynthia's murder.

"Thanks," I sighed, smoothing out Zephs lightning-fried hair.

"What happened to Zeph?" Art asked looking at the unconscious dragon.

"He said something about Claire we all knew but is an unspoken thing." I shook my head at least thanking him for not saying it out loud.

"What? That she has the energy of a MI-" Elijah's speech was cut off by Arthurs Fist making sure I didn't kill him for saying it.

Only a day had passed since that day, but Virion appeared to have aged a century during that time.

"The ships are about a day away from reaching our shore, you three. Are you ready to meet this messenger?" Virion asked.

"Are you ready?" Art asked back, genuinely concerned. "You're not going to kill the messenger like how Al nearly did, right?"

Revealing a faint smile, Tessia's grandfather shook his head.

Aldir stepped forward in front of the glowing teleportation gate. "Good, then let us depart."

in a blink, we arrived near a small fishing town called Slore more than a dozen miles south of Etistin.

"I still don't feel right about doing this meeting without any backup," Virion said warily.

We were in a small clearing on a rise just above the town of Slore. The occasional moist breeze carried with it a strong smell of the sea, making me sticky despite the frigid air.

"If this messenger has the audacity to act against us, I will have every right to intervene," Aldir assured, a slight smirk appearing from his lax expression as his single opened eye stared straight ahead.

"With the way, the Vritra's side has been planning everything-breeding asura half-bloods, creating mutants with our continent's mana beasts, and now the ships-I can't imagine how long Agrona has been planning this. And I can't shake the feeling that this war is more of a game to him than some passionate endeavour." Art spoke with valid points even knowing that we lost in the future.

"If Agrona was so easy to predict, he never would've gotten this far," Aldir acknowledged reluctantly. "Since he, like all the other asuras residing in this world, is prohibited to participate in this war directly, he's been coming up with ways to go around that by being the almighty hand that moves his chess pieces."