CHAPTER 41

Psych's POV

The way she devour my lips, I can feel the longing and eagerness in her kisses. She bit my lower lip a little bit too hard that made me escape a moan.

"Hmmm, baby." I moaned between our kisses.

We're in the middle of the crowd, savouring each other's lips like there is no tomorrow. I held her waist and pull her more closer to me.

She clung her arms on my nape and deepen the kiss. We're kissing passionately, like no one's around us. The way her lips dance with mine, it's ecstasy.

I'm starting to lose my breath when she finally release my lips. We're both grasping oxygen and with this noisy surroundings, all I can hear is her breathing. The way it touches my skin, I could melt by how hot it is.

After we recover from our kissing session, I met her eyes and saw the most deepest soul I've ever encountered. It's so beautiful and it's making me lose my sanity by this crazy sight.

I unconsciously caress her cheeks and tuck her hair behind her ears. Her flushed face is making her look more attractive and inviting. Her arms are still on my nape and the closeness of our position is giving me access to stare at her a little more longer.

"You are so beautiful." I said to her that made her blushed even more.

I can't believe that she's here, with me. Her, being this sweet and clingy, it's just... So unimaginable.

"You're blushing." I teased.

She look at me with her piercing eyes before she rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh, shut up!" She blurted out just to cover up her red face.

She inched herself a little too far from me and look away. She diverted her gaze to the crowd who's been watching us the whole time. They are all smiling to us.

I saw how her eyes widen and I chuckled at her reaction. Gosh, adorable as ever.

She come near me and hold my hand before dragging me to somewhere I don't know. I'm a bit worried to Atlas dahil si Calum lang naman ang kasama nito na kakakilala palang namin doon.

"Gosh! It's so embarrassing." I heard her say in a low voice.

I almost release a giggle on that. I bet, she's unaware that we're in a middle of a live band. She's to overwhelmed by her emotions and just suddenly grab me the moment her gaze met mine.

"What's embarrassing on that?" I asked her, creasing my forehead.

I heard her hissed and it makes me wanna laugh. Gosh, she's pissed by the audience. Ayan kasi, inuna pa ang panunuklaw kesa sa hatakin ako sa madilim na lugar at doon na magtukaan.

"They're looking and watching us. Aren't you feeling embarrassed?" She said with irritation in her voice.

"Why would I feel embarrassed when I'm kissing the most beautiful woman in the planet?" I confidently said to her and it made her blushed for the second time tonight.

"Oh, stop feeding me with those flowering words of yours, will you?" Pagmamaldita nito saakin para pagtakpan nanaman ang pamumula ng pisngi n'ya. The red tint already reached her ears and she can't deny the fact that my words are affecting her.

I chuckled at her remarks and just shrugged my shoulders. I don't wanna argue to this indenial woman I am with tonight. I was too happy and preoccupied by her presence at hindi ko na namalayan na nandito pala kami sa isang private place. Hindi ito kalayuan sa Sky Bar, pero kami lang ang tao rito.