365 DAYS

...

Her heavy breathing is the only thing that I can hear inside this four corner room.

"F-fuck! Please, deeper, l-love." She whimper.

My ears filled with her sexy moans and unholy breathings. My tongue travelled to her earlob that earned a seductive moan from her.

"A-ah! D-damn!" Her nails dug into my bare skin that made me groan hard and I'm pretty sure it'll leave a mark.

The banging sound of my fingers slapping her center is the most satisfying sound I've ever heard.

Her right hand trailed up to my nape and pull my head to meet her lips. She kissed me passionately, sucking every fucking air in my mouth.

"Hmm..."

I stop thrusting and focus on kissing her. But I immediately pull away and check on my lower lip.

"Why did you bit me?" Nakakunot noong tanong ko sakan'ya.

She rolled her eyes and sexily cross her arms on her bare chest. Those perfectly shaped mounds are making drool like a crazy maniac.

"Why did you stop?" Malditang tanong n'ya at lumayo sa akin. Umupo ito at isinandal ang likod sa headrest ng kama. Not minding that she's naked, she didn't bother to cover her mounds and just cross her arms above them.

" 'Cause I have to kiss you back, baby." Pangangatwiran ko.

She hissed and pinaningkitan ako ng mata. She's intently looking at me using her makalaglagpanty look.

"What? Can we continue?" Tanong ko at lalapit na sana sakan'ya pero hinarang nito ang palad n'ya sa mukha ko kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapasimangot.

"No. Not unless..."

"Not unless what?" Nauubusan na ako ng pasensya sakan'ya dahil ako 'yong nabibitin imbes na s'ya.

"Unless..." Pabiting sabi n'ya kaya napahilamos na ko dahil sa frustration ko. Dapat patapos na kami ngayon, eh.

Narinig ko itong suminghot kaya napatingin agad ako rito. She's biting her lower lip to stop from sobbing. Her tears are about to fall down pero agad nitong pinunasan gamit ang kumot.

"Naiinis ka na sa akin? Hindi mo na ako mahal?" Sumisinghot na tanong n'ya.

Lahat ng frustrations at pagkabitin ko ay napalitan ng paghanga. Kahit paiyak na ito ngayon, hindi pa rin nabawasan ang kagandahang taglay n'ya.

I slowly crawl towards her and sat beside her. Kinumutan ko ang sarili namin dahil baka lamigin na ito sa lakas ng aircon. I slowly cup her cheeks and kiss her nose. She's still sobbing.

"Why are you saying that? Of course, I love you. It's just that--"

"That what? Dahil ganito na ako? Kaya ganyan kana?" Sa tono ng boses n'ya, alam ko na ang katapat ng pagtatampong ito.

I heave a sigh and kiss her forehead. I reach my phone and dialled her number.

"What are you doing?" She asked and raised her eyebrow, making her look so oozing hot.

"I'm calling her." I said and pointed my phone.

She smiled and hug me tighly na parang nanggigigil habang nakatingin sa akin na parang bata.

She knows that what she want, she will get.

"Potangina, ano?!" Agad na nilayo ko ang phone ko sa tainga ko matapos ako singhalan ng nasa kabilang linya.

I heard Avery laugh softly habang nasa bibig nito ang kamay at pinipigilan ang sarili na h'wag gumawa ng ingay.

"I need you." I said and cross my fingers. Hoping for her positive response.