CHAPTER 21

Psych's POV

I'm inside her office, alone. She left awhile ago to somewhere I don't know. Bilin n'yang wag akong lumabas dito hanggat hindi pa s'ya nakakabalik.

It's almost lunch time at nararamdaman ko na rin ang mga bulateng nagrereklamo sa tiyan ko. Kanina pa rin text ng text saakin si Nest reminding me na magkikita kami near Cravings.

Isa pa sa iniisip ko 'yung poetry na ibibigay ko pa kay Miss Avery. I don't know kung paano ko ito ibibigay at kung paano ko s'ya iaapproach.

I know that she knows what I really meant on my piece. She's way too smart and bold to figure it all out. She's capable of knowing everything, unfortunately, not my feelings for her.

I looked at my watch and it's already 25 minutes past 11. Where is she? I'm sure, if ever I'll attempt to leave her office, patay talaga ako sakan'ya.

She's way more scary than everybody think she is. Her intimidating personality can make you coil yourself into a piece of ball.

Hindi ko na natiis ang pagkabagot sa pwesto ko kaya napagdesisyonan kong tumayo at maglibot libot muna sa loob ng opisina n'ya habang wala pa s'ya.

Pumunta ako sa mga shelves na malapit sa table n'ya. I saw a picture of her and Lincoln. They are both smiling in the photo, pero mas grabe ang ngiti ni Lincoln compare sakan'ya.

They look so cute. Ate na ate talaga ang aura n'ya sa picture. Ang kaso lang, mas matangkad si Lincoln sakan'ya kaya nakaakbay ang braso nito sa balikat ng ate n'ya.

Sunod kong tiningnan ang isang frame na kulay puti. Sa frame palang, mahahalataan mong mamahalin talaga.

In that frame, is her photo that radiates sophistication and intimidation. Sobrang lakas ng dating ng photo n'ya. You can see power in those gray vehement orbs of hers.

I really admire her extraordinary beauty. Her intelligence is way too sexy and hot. It what's makes her more attractive and prominent among other women.

Nilibot ko pa ang paningin ko sa isang shelves na puno ng awards and achievements n'ya. She's indeed a great professor. In her short span of teaching here in NHU, she receive tons of awards for being the most outstanding professor.

She outstand some veteran professors because of her skills, way of teaching, discipline, dedication and her great source intelligence. She's way too good in her work of field.

Napunta ang mata ko sa isang frame na kung saan nakasulat ang pangalan n'ya.

LINE AVERY ALEJANDRO
Most Outstanding Architect in Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia

I was dumbfounded after knowing that she's an outstanding Architect in Barcelona. I'm surprised by how she achieved all of this without bragging it to the public and being boastful despite receiving multiple awards.

Napangiti ako dahil andami na nitong naabot and I'm so proud of her. Kahit hindi pa kami magkakilala sa mga araw na naachieve n'ya ang mga ito, I'm still proud of her.

She's really a woman who everybody will look up to. She deserve all of this achievements and praises.

Panghuli kong tiningnan ang picture na nasa table n'ya. Hindi ito gaano kapansin pansin dahil natatakpan ng ilang mga gamit n'ya.

It's a little girl who's smiling so big and a woman who's carrying the little girl. Halata sa mukha nilang dalawa na masaya sila. Kamukhang kamukha ng bata ang babaeng buhat buhat s'ya.

The little girl is her, and I believe, the woman who's smiling with her is her mom. They look so cute and happy in that photo.

Napaisip ako kung ano ba ang nangyari at naging ganito s'ya ka cold and aloof ngayon.