CHAPTER 51

Hoy! Grabeeee. Yawa! Happy 400k reads, guys! 😭 Salamat sa pagbabasa at pagcocomment. 'Ppreciate you all! Labyu!❤

Avery's POV

"Then, make me scream." I seductively whispered while plastering a sexy smirk.

Psych's breathing suddenly became heavy and hot. She slowly starts to move her waist and grind on my stomach which earned a moan from me.

"F-fuck!"

Her folds are completely dancing with my skin in a very sensual way and that literally sent shiver down my spine.

She fasten her pacing and went back and forth in front of me, grinding so sexily. She's so sexy in her wet look state.

"Ride o-on--ahh me, b-baby!"

Her knees are supporting her weight while she's on top of me, grinding like a wild beast. I guided her waist to move faster and the room were filled with moans and screams. The lapping sound of our banging bodies feels like a melody to my ears.

Her hands travelled on my mountains and roughly squeeze them which made me burn in hotness and pleasure. She's massaging it expertly while her visible sweat is slowly flowing from her jawline down to her collarbones and valleys.

I feel like I'm levitating as of the moment.

"Fuck, b-baby! I-I'm cum-cumming!!" I exclaimed as I felt the urge of exploding.

"Co-come with me, l-love."

She thrust more and more, creating irresistible friction and tension. Few thrusts and we both came hard while catching our breaths. Sweats are mixing, as well as her juices on my stomach.

Psych lay on top of me while still grasping her breath. Her body is so hot and it makes more hotter than earlier.

I caress her hair carefully while looking on our witnessed ceiling.

"Love?"

Remembering how Lincoln used to call me that endearment and seeing this beast crease her forehead makes me wanna laugh at that moment.

"Hmm?"

I averted my gaze to her when she lifted her head to face me. Her cheeks are red and her hair is so messy.

She chuckled and made a toothy grin smile before pulling away herself. She positioned herself in between my legs and separated them with one on her shoulder and one below her thigh.

"Scissors."

"Like what the he--ahh! Fuck!"

She immediately grind her folds into mine that makes me moan so loud that I even bit my bottom lip to stop it.

"Ahh--baby!"

I can't stand the sound of our folds banging together but to moan and grab the sheets. God! This is ecstasy.

"Oh, G-God! Psy...hmmm, p-please!"

"Please what, baby?" She asked teasingly as she slowed down her move.

"Continu--" I was interrupted when my phone rang on the night stand.

I reach my phone only to see Lincoln's caller ID. Oh, no! Not now!

"No--ahh!"

"Who is it?" Psych asked as she put her finger on my core. The hell with this kid!

"L-lincoln." I could hardly talk because of the sensation she's giving me.

"Answer it--ahhmmm" Fuck that moan!

I swipe the green button and answer Lincoln's call.

"Ate? Nasaan kayo? Hindi namin kayo makita, eh. Nandito 'yung mga kaibigan ni Psych malapit sa amin." Said from the other line.