CHAPTER 50

Avery's POV

Her pleasing laughters echoed inside this four corner room and it made my heart dance everytime I hear her laugh. Her rosy soft cheeks are glowing as she continue to laugh herself out.

"Did I say something funny?" I sternly asked, biting my inner cheek to prevent myself from smiling.

She stop from laughing and cleared her throat before composing herself. As per her soaking thin cloth hugging her body, her perfectly sculptured abs are helplessly traced and it's totally mouthwatering.

I saw how her throat move up and down and gulped hard. Is she somehow nervous?

"B-baby?"

"Hmm?" I seductively hum while walking towards her.

I'm certain that I got her already and it's obviously visible in her eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing??" She asked nervously.

I stop on my track and look at her innocently.

"What? I'm doing nothing, Psych. I just want us to shower together. Ayaw mo ba?" Pa inosenteng tanong ko rito at yumuko.

I play my fingers to support my paawa effect on her, when I heard her heave a sigh. Yes!

Inangat kong muli ang mga mata ko para makitang naglalakad na ito papunta sa akin. Her facial expression is soft and delicate and it's making me wild and just to attack her right away.

"Just shower. I promise" I convinced using my sweetest voice and raise my right hand while smirking in the back of my head.

"Okay, baby. Let me prepare our clothes first, okay? Susunod ako." She said and plant a peck on my lips before exiting the bathroom.

"Be fast, love! I'll wait you in the shower." Pahabol na sigaw ko pa sakan'ya.

I immediately went to the shower after taking off all of my soaking clothes. Waters are dripping on my birthday suit body as I close my eyes to feel the warmness of the water.

"You should save yourself while I'm still holding on myself." A husky voice appeared on my hearing and that is the most sexiest voice I've ever heard.

I turned to look at her and my mouth almost drop after seeing her wholeness. What a sight to behold!

"Why holding yourself when you can ravish me anytime?" I seductively said after losing my remaining sanity.

And without further ado, my back hit the cold concrete tiled wall and my legs are already embracing her waist.

I can't stop myself but to moan when my center came contact with her burning abdomen. She kissed me torridly and I responded with the same intensity. Her hands are supporting my bum while squeezing them roughly and that's a major turn on for me.

She alone can make me crave for this.

"Hmmm..."

We both moaned when my tongue met hers. Her lips are so delightful and I'm so lucky for I am devouring it right now. She left my lips and went to my bare neck and give them light kisses. My head automatically fall back to give her great access while doing her work.

"Let's get out of here." I whispered.

Without so much effort, she carried me out of the shower room and put me down on the sink. She abruptly separated my legs to stand in between and ravish my lips once again.

I can feel my core is getting wet and I can't wait any longer now. I want her so bad.

"Own me again." I huskily whispered between our kisses.