V6: Chapter 11 - 400 Questions

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

As classes ended for the day, everyone began getting ready for the first study session which was tutored by Suzune. The few that wouldn't attend the session stood up to leave. Among those were Haruka, Akito and Airi who were being tutored by Yukimura who left with them.

Everyone had been working diligently for the final exams that were just getting closer and closer. The window to submit the exams questions opened in three days on Monday 18 and would close three days before the final exams on Friday 29, which left students a time of two weeks to finish revising their questions and make corrections if needed.

Our alliance with Class B was also going perfectly. The exchange of short tests we were doing was quite effective and according to Suzune, answering Class B's questions was allowing everyone to better understand the material. To say they should get better grades should be a safe assumption... If the questions were designed by the school of course. Although the questions I've been sending them should be helpful.

"Ouch! The heck was that, Ken?" Yamauchi questioned, a hand on his nape glaring at Sudou.

"Stop staring dude," Sudou whispered quite loudly. "She's gonna end up filling a complaint or some shit like that."

"What are you talking about?" Yamauchi replied in the same tone Sudou had used. "I'm not doing anything wrong. It's just that I'm still amazed that we're on the same class as an idol!"

After my birthday, Airi had kept her new look so when she arrived in class on Monday almost no one recognised her. To the point that her seatmate, a clueless Hondo thought she was a senpai that had entered the wrong class.

Of course, it's not because she changed her look that her attitude had completely changed, but she was less shy and more willing to talk and answer everyone's questions. I hadn't see her stutter since my birthday. Also, without her fake glasses some of our classmates recognised her as the idol Shizuku. That had caused quite a stir but after some time it quieted down and now it was just common knowledge.

"It's been like three weeks already, Haruki—"

"Ready, Kiyotaka-kun?" Chiaki inquired happily arriving at my desk, her bag in her shoulder.

With a nod, I stood up from my chair and with Chiaki by my side walked out of the classroom in the direction of the faculty office. Leaving all my classmates to their studies.

"So? Are you going to tell me why are we going to the faculty office?" I queried.

"Hmm... I don't know. Should I?"

"I can also go back and play with the console you and Suzune bought..." I said turning back. She immediately grabbed my hand.

"Come on, don't be like that," she pouted but sighed seeing my face. "Fine. Chabashira-sensei has something I'd like you to see. Happy?"

I nodded and we resumed our walk. A few steps later, Chiaki realised that she was still holding my hand and let go, a slight flush on her face.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"Don't worry..."

We arrived at the faculty office and found three teachers on their respective desks focused on their respective work... Well two, Hoshinomiya-sensei appeared to be taunting Sakagami-sensei as she was sitting on his desk.