Aurora glances around the cafe and takes slow steps towards the corner table and keeps her bag over the desk taking her seat on the luxurious couch still glancing around.

'This is oddly empty and silent.' Her subconscious speaks when a sudden bell rings echoes from the gate and she shifts her gaze watching two men entering inside.

The one-man was nicely dressed up in a suit with shades hiding his eyes. 'He looks like a boss!!' Aurora thinks as her eyes drift to another man holding the gun and standing at the door like he was fending against anything. Aurora dismisses her look from the men and pulls her cell phone out to check the time.

"11:10" She sighs glancing in her seat in front of her only to gasp and find the man sitting in front of her who walked earlier in the store.

"Miss Aurora Linnaeus!!" The man asks and Aurora nods her head slowly observing her way.

"Ares Azriel King!" The man introduced himself placing his hand over the desk and watching Aurora through his shades. The bell didn't ring to Aurora.

"I am Victoria Emerson's Husband! Booked the house for renovation." Aurora immediately nods her head as she recognized her client.

"Aurora Linnaeus!" Aurora introduces herself as Ares nods his head. Aurora unwittingly began feeling perilous in his company the way his gazes watched her and his eyes fell on her baby bump.

"Quick back to work! I would like you to renovate the house as it was before. Same!!" Ares mentioned coldly handing the files to her and Aurora takes them glancing at them.

"Just with a few additions. I want the house to have a small safe house and few safe keeping places." Ares briefs noticing Aurora as she observed the house pictures. "You want the house to be armed!" Aurora finished his unsaid word and silently closed the file and kept aside glancing at Ares.

"Good for you; you are intelligent. I gave my brief and I want the house to be ready in a month!" Ares stated again coldly standing up from his chair along with Aurora.

"My Person Smith will be in touch with you." Ares states as his eyes fell on Aurora's small baby bump again. Aurora nods her head positively as she noticed his eyes observing her bump again. She nervously pulled her coat around her belly. Ares glances back to Aurora and speaks.

"You will be rewarded if my wife likes the house. Make sure you make it home!!" He asked straightforwardly walking away before even Aurora can say anything.

"Strange One!" Aurora murmured as she finds Ares out of the cafe. She picks up her belongings and walks out cafe. Aurora hails the cab and takes a seat inside going back to her house.

Ares Azriel King sat in the observing the women getting inside the car as he exchanged the look with his man Smith. "I think it isn't a good idea to hand over the pregnant lady in the arms of you know who!" Smith stated as Ares nods watching his men follow Aurora around. "It purely business. I have nothing to care about. You will give them a call to him. Now drive quick we have to somewhere." 

The dawn came up as Aurora was sitting over her bed with sheets sprawled around with a laptop. She kept making new designs and blueprints for the house. She worked harder than ever for her baby. 'I am gonna make it baby. I will give you the life that I had!' She wondered as she aligned the technology and architecture together and types things over her laptop.

"Aurora!" Madison walked observing her working with all engagement and fidelity. "Aurora!" Madison called again taking the seat beside her and watching her as Aurora shifts her attention towards her.

"You got the project!" She asked in surprise and Aurora nods her head positively watching her. "Ares Azriel King was the client with the name Victoria Emerson. She is his wife. He wanted home for his wife." Madison sat there like her entire world was swept away by the cold wind.

"You met Ares Azriel King?" Madison Demanded in Fear again and Aurora nods her head positively. "Do you know who is he?" She asked and Aurora nods her head positively.

'Oh Jesus! This is getting wrong! Damn, we have to leave. Zagreus would be on his way here' Madison considered in affliction while Arora noticed the distress.

"Madison I know it worries you but he contacted me. And he was a pure gentleman with me. Nothing went wrong." Aurora endeavored to explain when Madison holds her hands in worry.

'It is worry poor girl she doesn't have any idea she is in danger right now. Ares would have called the Kensington Blood !' Madison abruptly gets up holding a hand out for Aurora. Aurora looks at her in confusion and holds her hand getting out of the bed. 

"Aurora! You are a naive girl but promise me something." Madison asked and Aurora nods her head. "If ever you felt like you are being dragged in something you don't want. You will call the number I will give you! It will keep you, safe love!" She asked but Aurora didn't get the entire point anyhow she nods her head positively watching Madison walking around getting things in the bag and pulling the drawer and taking out the notebook. She pulled the page out from the notebook and walked to Aurora handing it out to her.

Aurora glances at the number and then at Anna. "It's an emergency! You have to leave Asap now" Madison says and Aurora looks at her in amazement when there was a loud thud and gunshot around that frightened soul out of Aurora. Madison immediately pushed things into Aurora's hands and nods her head to her as Aurora squeezed the things in her hands.

"You will run and protect yourself tonight Aurora!" Madison Asked with agitation and nervousness walking out of the bedroom. 'Zagerus will kill Aurora if he gets about the baby! This is doom day.' Madison wondered as she walked towards the door after pushing Aurora to go out through the swimming pool backyard area of the mansion. Aurora was to escape from the pool door attached to her bedroom when her eyes widen finding Men's In Black suit already encompassing them.