Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Princess! Claire!"

Turning around I couldn't help but smile at the unexpected surprise. "Helen?" both me and Tess said spoke in unison before she gave me a smile and I gave her one back.

Seeing the familiar face of Helen Shard, leader of the Twin Horns that Raised Al, I excitedly waved at her and the rest of the Twin Horns behind her. "Hi, Guys!"

I gave the leader of the Twin Horns a large hug before greeting the rest of her party.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Helen Shard, Durden Walker, Jasmine Flamesworth, Adam Krensh, and Angela Rose of the Twin Horns. I've told you about them before, right?" I pointed at my teammates, introducing them as well. "This here is Tessia Eralith, Curtis Glayder, Kathyln Glayder, Theodore Maxwell, And Feyrith Ivsaar the III, feel free to call him Feyfey that's what we call him."

"How Manny times Must I tell you not to call me by that deplorable name?" Feyfey sighed.

"Wait, Shard? as in Alexander's last name?" Theodore scratched the stubble on his chin that was growing in.

"Yes he is my adopted son, All of us in the twin horns raised and trained him, but when we had to go off to raid a dungeon we had Arthurs family care for him."

"So that's why they're both so strong. Raised by adventurers, both of them that is." Curtis mused as he rode on top of Grawder with his armor clacking with each step of the World Lion.

"Well they were raised by adventurers, Arthur's father was our former leader before me, and his mother was our emitter. We were planning on taking Al into a bigger dungeon dive with our whole group during his time as an adventurer, but there was a guild-wide quest for all veteran groups 5 years old at least so we couldn't meet up." Helen explained as she walked alongside us down the massive caverns.

"He was an Adventurer? was that what the mask in his hand was back in xyrus?" Theo asked.

"yes, he was higher ranked than even Adam here till he caught up during his time at Xyrus." Durden put his hand on Adams's hand treating him like a child.

"Dammit, Durden I did not want to remember that he outranked me in a year only." Adam facepalmed.

"What Was his rank as an adventurer?" Kathyln's voice put us off a bit because of the lack of emotion.

"AA-rank, Al went by the name Felwinter as an adventurer." I and Jasmine spoke at the same time before we looked at each other and sighed knowing what he did. Jasmine's red eyes reminded me a lot of Alexanders although her eyes were a bit of a duller colour.

"so that greatsword he had was 'Abaddon, the army cleaver' from the rumors..." Curtis spoke as the others looked at him confused.

"Abaddon? wasn't it called Balmung?" I spoke confused.

"Yes his greatsword is named Balmung, But during a couple of times he had to use it during his adventures with Arthur and Jasmine to whip out a few hordes of mana beasts, That's where it got its nickname of Abaddon the Army cleaver, bringer of storms," Helen explained.

everyone was left in awe that he was able to kill hordes of mana beasts before we even met him, the only reason I wasn't was because he told me the entire story of his adventurers and even used sound magic illusions to show me his perspective.

"How long have you been in the army Claire?" Helen's voice chimed in.

"This is our first mission actually, The commander trained us for when he deployed by himself after we proved ourselves to him," I replied.

Tess just nodded along and asked Helen to call her Tessia and not a princess.

"Sorry. We've only met a few times and they were all brief so I thought it'd be rude," she chuckled.